POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member

Sustenon and anavar ?

If I run a cycle of sustenon 250 and anavar for 8 weeks, how much of each are needed to gain 10-15 or more pounds of muscle ? Anything else That you can suggest to throw in with this ? I am looking for little side effects. I was thinking like 250mgs/week of the sustenon and 6 anavar pills a day, with Clomid for a few weeks after. I am asking because I dont know, and have tried to research it all, but am left with these few questions that I would like answered by people that know... Thanks, Henry.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Well, you can run the sust @500mg per week split with two injections. And 40mg of anavar a day. Be careful with the ox tho because it can get rather pricey. Hope you got tha bling-bling.

Clomid 17-21 days after last shot of sust. check out IG's post on clomid for dosing.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i would think that sust and equapoise would be the better choice. as pappa pump said, hope you have the cash for the anavar .

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    remember though, that just b/c u are doing a cycle of sus/anv doesn't mean you are going to gain 10 to 15 pounds unless u focus as much on your diet and sleep as u do on your workout.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    very good point bro.

POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member
    BigKev.... how much sust and equapoise would you suggest for my cycle ? I read in another post you answered, that 500 sust, 600eq../Week would be good... Is this good for me too ? Thanks.
    Last edited by POWERSTROKE; 11-02-2001 at 05:47 PM.

Thread Information