Thread: Darn Zits!!!

Billmister is offline Member

Angry Darn Zits!!!

Hey everyone i have a quick question. Ok i'm supposed to be starting my next cycle after next week. this is what it looks like

weeks 1-5 Dbol @50 a day
    weeks 1-10 EQ@400mg a week(2 shots a week-monday/thursday)
    weeks 1-10 Test Cypionate @500mg a week(2 shots a week-" ")
    weeks 8-14 winni tabs@50mg a day

Now i was planing on taking armidex thruout my cycle to keep the tests from converting into estrogens. I'm waiting on that package..

But... after my last sus cycle, i got acne near the end and thru my clomid. Now i still have some but it seems like it's getting better. But it sucks because the body that i have i really can't show because of the acne on my chest and back. It's not really bad but it bothers me. I lately was taken clearasil wipes, and oil free soap. so it got better.

I wanted to take accutane. but i don't have it yet. Should i start the cycle with it? or should i just wait untill i get it? I know never start a cycle untill everything is in hand but will the acne get worst in 3 weeks? it sucks, i am bigger but i couldn't show my body when i was on vacation because of the acne. i haven't worked out for 4 weeks so i lost weight(6lb) but i'm getting it up there.

thanks

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    I would avoid the accutane bro, especially while running the dbol , head to a dermatologist and try to get a prescription for retinA gel. accutane is known to cause depression and to be harsh on your liver.

Lynn is offline Female Member
    I'd stay clear of the accutane... it is really bad shit bro... not good for you at all... take a moment and ask a pharmasist... he will tell you.

ripped_82 is offline Member

Thread Information