hammerhead is offline Member

"jump start" a cycle

I see alot of people tossing in d-bol up-front of a cycle to "jump start" it. I did it on my first 2 cycles. It's a good idea since it did take about 4 or 5 weeks for the sustenon/eq to kick in.

But what if you're like me (my liver is hanging by a thread)? I don't think it's a good idea at all for me to take C17 alpha-alkylated oral steroids due to the guaranteed liver damage and in my case potentially life-threatenening reduction of liver functions.

What about using Andriol or propionate to "jump start" a cycle? I've thought about it and it seems to me that Andriol would do the same thing that d-bol does without the liver damage. I'd start out with 6caps/day for a week or two and then drop down to 3caps/day for another week or two.

I've used Andriol before and it really surpised me at how powerful it was. I took it at the end of week 3 through the end of week 5 on top of deca 400mg/wk and it really kicked-in. Of course that was my first cycle and it could also have been about the time the deca kicked in too. But I was taking 25mg/day of d-bol for the first 3 weeks and that didn't seem to do much. Maybe it was a coincidence but things really cranked up when I started the Andriol.

Anyone ever tried this? Anyone have any guided opinions on an Andriol "jump start" ???

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    the liver damage is not guaranteed, the damage is very minute if at all, take the proper precautions, milk thisle, cranberry extract, ala, whatever...the hepatoxicity of 17aas is superoverrated...bump on the andriol question though

hammerhead is offline Member
    Is the hepatatoxicity of alkylated steroids overblown?

I know Anadrol and Halotestin are hell on your liver. But Proviron isn't all that bad. Winstrol Depot is barely toxic. I think it's got alot to do with common sense. If you overdo it then yes I guess it could be very damaging but so are alot of things. Hell, people die from taking too much acetaminophen (aka paracetamol). Yes - Tylenol is hepatatoxic! So is diphenhydramine (Benadryl, Sominex, most Flu stuff). You get my point. Oh yeah - if you have scirhosis or hepatitis and you don't know it alkylated steroids could kill you. But so could alcohol.

Bump on the andriol question.

Thread Information