CLK Davey is offline Junior Member

HCG and clomid..?

hey guys, ive learned my lesson about using hcg and clomid because of my previous 2 cycles i never knew about clomid and HCG and lost all my gains QUICKLY. i obtained my HCG and clomid and heres how im going to use it..please tell me if its correct guys.
    thursday aug 22ND was my last shot of fina/primo/sustanon .
    Yesterday., 1 week after my last shot of sust shot i did 1cc of HCG. I was told to do 1cc of HCG for 2 weeks, then 2 weeks after my last sust shot i should start on clomid therapy, is this the right way to go about this? please help guys i appreciate this., i receive advice from my doc but sometimes his advice contradicts this board.

CLK Davey is offline Junior Member
    Can someone please help?

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member

Re: HCG and clomid..?

Originally posted by CLK Davey
    hey guys, ive learned my lesson about using hcg and clomid because of my previous 2 cycles i never knew about clomid and HCG and lost all my gains QUICKLY. i obtained my HCG and clomid and heres how im going to use it..please tell me if its correct guys.
    thursday aug 22ND was my last shot of fina/primo/sustanon .
    Yesterday., 1 week after my last shot of sust shot i did 1cc of HCG. I was told to do 1cc of HCG for 2 weeks, then 2 weeks after my last sust shot i should start on clomid therapy, is this the right way to go about this? please help guys i appreciate this., i receive advice from my doc but sometimes his advice contradicts this board.
    sigh, misled. ok, you dont want to take hcg or clomid till 3 weeks after your last sust injection, imo the hcg is worthless (does nothing but mimick LH and then your right back where you started beforehand, it does absolutely nothing but delay the onset of hpta recovery). stick with the clomid like ive said 129438 times before, its cheap, its effective, and the sides are rare/low...and with the hcg? dont go shooting a cc of it, you are supposed to measure it in IU's, find a IU to cc conversion chart if anything...good luck

Thread Information