BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member

sie specific inject!

I read a post earlier about injecting in the calves. I have'nt done this yet. My next go around I'll be using fina and i'm looking for spots top inject other than the glutes and in my delts. I was told that shooting in my thigh can result in some bad soreness. I've only shot into my glutes and delts before. Any ideas?

KeyMastur is offline VET

Appreciate it, will come in handy!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    I myself was thinking of doing a shot in the calves since they lack the size I desire. But, I have heard that it hurts like a bitch, so I am reconsidering.

I'll live with the pain. My calves are like sticks....no matter what I take and how hard I train. Thanks again!

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, i did my calves a few weeks ago and i almost had to go to the ER it hurt soooo bad the next day. I wouldnt recommend hitting anything more then 1cc to start. I made the mistake of taking a combo of deca -sust, 3cc's in one and 1cc fina in the other. The fina 1cc wasnt to bad. Buuuut the other one holly shait!! What a mistake that was. Dont make the same mistake i did!

OG

OGPackin, my cycle consists of, test, eq, and fina. I'll shoot the test and eq in my glutes, but the fina ed. Thats where I'm looking for other areas to inject. Thanks for the advice!

I hearya BT, Im in my 10th week hitting 3 times per week. I added the fina 2 weeks ago 100mgs ed so i feel ur pain bro. Plus im taking 2 shots on Monday and Fridays....All my shots have been in my quads and they look and feel like they've been through a war.. I was looking to give then some relief figuring the calves would be the next best thing. I cant do my glute myself. good luck bro!

OG

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I shoot EQ in the calves with no pain or soreness. Test gets sore unless mixed with the EQ.
    Calves=my favorite inject so far.

OGPackin, hey bro I'm gonna have to start callin' ya PinCushion. If ya' need it I'll send you one of those donuts they give to people with hemroids to sit on LOL! (just kidding bro)

hahaha! I feel like a friggin pincushin bro... Iv been hitting only my quads so butts fine bro.. Its my poor quads that need some help....How'bout u send over a 21 year old blond hottie to masssage them for me... That should help them...hehe

OG

Sorry 'bout that! I'll send over my neighbor, she's a strawberry blonde hottie. Oh yeah she's rrrrrreeeeeaaaalllllllyy friendly too.

ohhhboy sounds good bro.....To bad my chick wouldnt like that...lol I just told my chick i juiced. She took it better then i would have thought...

OG

OG, feel lucky. My wife does'nt mind either, but I've seen many a girl walk out after being told their man juices. I tell my buds no to worry, in a matter of weeks you'll be bigger and badder and pick up a hotter b****.LOL

BT, ohh i do! I was all nervous keeping it from her and her finding out on her own. That im sure she wouldnt have liked. Im not sure i could talk her into doing my injections but she seems cool about it... Plus she likes the effects its having on me...

OG

Yeah...my wife does'nt have any complaints either. She actually likes the effect it has on my libido. She can't get enough.LOL

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Haven't done calves yet, probably won't since i'm filipino, and my calves are genetically huge. I've done biceps twice on each arm, and LOVE it. I recommend bicep injects for anyone. First time swoll up a little bit in a good way, second time great pump. I wish I started bicep injects earlier in my cycle.

Good Luck with your calves.

dizzle, thanks for the advice.

Thread Information