BLOOD is offline Associate Member

Question How does this sound for an injection spot?

Last edited by BLOOD; 05-17-2011 at 01:06 AM.

demetri is offline Member
    No, I tried that once and it was not a good spot.

It didn't hurt but there is a big artery there that you could hit. Actually too many veins there. Go on the outside of the thigh and you'll be much better.

It doesn't hurt at all on the outside, it's safer, and cool because you can feel the shot going in. All you feel is a push.

The delts are the most el primo location IMO. No pain, shots go in fast. I find that injecting into legs takes longer. Maybe due to higher blood pressure in the leg. I'm not sure.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by demetri
    No, I tried that once and it was not a good spot.

It didn't hurt but there is a big artery there that you could hit. Actually too many veins there. Go on the outside of the thigh and you'll be much better.

It doesn't hurt at all on the outside, it's safer, and cool because you can feel the shot going in. All you feel is a push.

The delts are the most el primo location IMO. No pain, shots go in fast. I find that injecting into legs takes longer. Maybe due to higher blood pressure in the leg. I'm not sure.
    same here, i love delts, dont like quads too much though. and as far as the injury, id stay away from it, thats just asking for trouble...good luck

BLOOD is offline Associate Member
    Last edited by BLOOD; 05-17-2011 at 01:06 AM.

Totenkopf is offline Associate Member
    After some time and training the muscle will break up the scar tissue in its attempt to reconnect(assuming the docs didnt do that for you). In any case the muscle will break up the scar tissue inside the leg. the surface will remain scared(will fade from purple to almost normal color)
    As far as injecting anything in there i wouldnt do it unless its been healed for yrs. Or you will be just pushing your money into scar tissue that will take forever to absorb.Demetri is very much correct on the amount of veins an arterys on the inside of the legs(femoral artery)
    just my 2 cents

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Ive found with the right gauge pin you wont really have pain from the needle.

every now and then, i feel a pinch but its really rare on all my injection spots. i hit the delts,quads and calves and besides the bit of fina soreness i have no complaints.

hehe it sure did look like it would hurt more than it actually did.
    I use a 25g 1" pin and i have no complaints at all.

Thread Information