turbonetics is offline New Member

Question finishing second cycle.....what next??

For my first cylcle I bought 1 10ml of boldenon and took 200mg a week for 10 weeks and then my second cycle I got 2 10ml of sust250 and 1 10ml of Test Cypionate . I took 500mgs of sust a week and 400mgs of the cyp. I got about 1cc of each left. I got pretty good gains off of this cycle, so I bought 2 more 10ml of sust. I was wondering if anyone has and ideas what would be a good stack with the sust being its my 2nd cycle. I am still kinda thin so Im looking more to put on some more mass than to get cut up. Thanks

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Check out the educational boards and they'll fill you in on a lot of your questions that you may have. Put the A/S done for a little while and read up here on the board, you'll learn a whole lot which will translate into bigger gains when you jump back to the darkside.

We're all here to help so shoot us your questions when you come to a wall.

Aragorn

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    yea bro those cycles you mentioned arent really good cycles. I would stop using AS and do your research and then after that, I would consider doing a cycle but one question, why are you using sus250 and cyp in the same cycle and dont have any deca or EQ in it?

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Yea thats not a good cycle. Finish off with one but save the other.

bortort is offline Associate Member
    When you did a sus and cyp stack you did all test. you stacked test with test. 900mg/week of test. Thats a lot for a second cycle. Not the best stack Ive seen.

If you have the sust. now and are looking to stack it with something, here's a hint....search D-bol, and Deca ( or eq ) those three should make you much happier.

Make sure your taining and diet are in check. You said you got pretty good gains off 900mg/ week of test. I would have expected you to say; holy shit !!! I grew like a weed.

Bortort

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator

whats next?

your third cycle?

peace bb79

Thread Information