rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

rough draft of my next cycle, check it out

This hasnt been tried by a lot of people but every now and then youll hear someone ask about this combo but this is what im gonna do

russian dbols 30mg a day jump start week 1-5
    Tokkoyo and qv Deca 600mg a week wk1-8
    test maybe t200 or enth 400 mg week wk1-16
    tokkyo eq 400mg week wk1-16
    might add hcg midway through cycle
    liquidex or armidex ed (shouldnt matter but I have some armidex left and might run what I have left with some ppl liquidex)
    clomids 3 weeks after last shot 300mg 1st day 100mg 10 days and 50mg 10 days.

What do ya think? Im gonna go 16 weeks with EQ cause my last cycle had EQ in it and was only a 10 week cycle but think I was starting to make good gains at week 6 or 7 so i shouldve extended my eq cycle.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Good luck bro...

Just a thought though, with weeks 1-8, using eq and deca maybe you should lower the dosages so that they don't totally shut down their collective receptors then after week 8 bump the eq back up to where you want it...If you think of it you'll be using 1000mg a week designed for similar receptors then you're going to be going to 400mg for 8 more weeks. IMO that's too much of a decrepency but maybe I've just confused myself

Aragorn

so are you saying bump it down like: deca 300 mg week and eq 200 eq a week for 8 weeks then up the dosage after week 8? Hmmm be more specific cause you do have a point. thanx bro

Well we know that the tide is gradually turning with the use of deca and eq in the same cycle, but we do know that they are similar. Not in results but in the sense that they generally bond to the same receptor.

You know your body best and you can make the necessary changes you need on the fly but I'd suggest going with deca at 300mg and eq at 200mg then wk 8-16 eq 500-600mg.

I'm interested in what the bro's on here have to say that have actually done this with success. I know some have done it and some are planning it. So also consider this a bump for you. You're a great bro on here so it won't be long till you get more responses.

Aragorn

Thanks Aragorn, I appreciate it bro and think what you suggested makes a lot of sense so I will probaley decrease my mg intake and do something similar to what you have mentioned above. Thanks bro

Please keep the replies coming cause i want to see what the rest of ya think, come on mods,vets and my fellow bros on here.
    Last edited by rangerdudeleads; 08-30-2002 at 04:44 PM.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    aragorn has a real good point. what you listed was tokkoyo and qv deca at 600mg per week(is that 300 each or 600 each) also eq at 400mg.
    id say to do that run them at smaller dose together say 300mg each then when come off deca up eq. the test is long at 16 weeks but this should be a kick ass cycle
    good luck bro and its good your doing so good after cancer scare

Originally posted by Tapout
    aragorn has a real good point. what you listed was tokkoyo and qv deca at 600mg per week(is that 300 each or 600 each) also eq at 400mg.
    id say to do that run them at smaller dose together say 300mg each then when come off deca up eq. the test is long at 16 weeks but this should be a kick ass cycle
    good luck bro and its good your doing so good after cancer scare
    I was gonna do 600 mg a week of deca but I had some bottles of deca that were a mixture of QV and Tokkyo. You guys are right so heres a revised look at my cycle. Do you guys think I should run deca longer than 8 weeks? maybe 12?

russian dbols 30 mg ed week 1 -5

Deca 450mg/week(which would be 1 1/2 cc of tokkyo or qv deca 300)week 1-12.

EQ 200mg/week wk1-8 then 400mg/wk wk 8-16

test-cyp, enth or t200(not sure right now) 200mg/wk wk 1-8 then 400mg/wk week 8-16.

Ok heres the question I have where should or should I even consider throwing in hcg , if its not necessary I wont but if it is since this is a long cycle then I will but i will definatly have nolvs on side and of course take my clomid therepy which i will modify and make it higher dosages than normal. Please give input or opinions. Hey tapout , im doing fine and have been cancer free every since my last treatment.

bump come on bros let me hear what ya think.

juttsin is offline Junior Member
    looks good, i love eq. i would run the test at 400 mg through the whole cycle.

Alright bro just another suggestion here...run the test at a steady level somewhere from 400-500mg/wk....don't bother running it 200 then 400. If you have both t200 and cyp (sust. if you could find some) then I'd use both, finishing with a slight variation with one or the other (just for a little kick in the pants of course). This is of course just another variation to many tried and true 16 week cycles. As for the HCG , I'll leave that for someone that has actually ran it during a longer cycle.

Aragorn

hmmm ok back to the drawing boards to get this cycle right, thanx bro

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    agree again with aragorn run test whloe cycle at 400mg and maybe do deca 10 or the 12 you suggested

Thread Information