blazenbell is offline Associate Member

problems AFTER WINNY CYCLE

i just finished a winny cycle and am still working out regulary. the thing is, is that i am gettin so sore as if i just started working out after 4 years or something. is this a bad thing or what? i never got this sore b4.

and also this may sound wierd but this is the case..... whenever my diet is high in calories and i am eating a lot of food my body doesnt seem to grow. but if i dont eat as much and as regulary then my body seems to grow more...does anyone have an explanation.

thanx

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Winny takes the water out of your joints etc... That's why you're getting sore. I'd bet you weren't drinking enough water or maybe you were on too long or took too much.
    What did your cycle look like??

M

$uperman is offline Member
    i agree w/ MBaraso , winny dries your joints out. you have to drink a shit load of water while on it. most people will throw a lil test in there to help out some w/ the drying joints.

na i know its not my joints its my muscles and i threw a lil bit of deca in 4 the joint pain

bump

bump

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Can't help you out with the winny problem bro, but as far as the high calorie diet thing? That is really odd, you mentioned that when your caloric intake was high you did not seem to grow. When you say high calorie, I assume that you ere talking about eating very clean eliminating ALL simple carbs and such. If this is the case there is no reason why you should not have been growing unless you were over training and simply burning off the excess calories that you were taking in. With a higher caloric intake it is plausible that you had more energy as a result thus causing possible over training. When it was restricted the energy level decreased thus causing a more workable routine.
    I know this can especially be the case if you are not taking in enough complex carbs. Energy levels can go WAY down causing a serious lack of focus, intensity, and duration in the time spent in the gym or on a cardio routine.
    IC
    Last edited by Tobey; 08-30-2002 at 08:20 PM.

Thread Information