KANE74 is offline New Member

Sust cycle....stronger the day after shot?

I was wondering....Im on a cycle of Sus at 500/mg and EQ at 400/mg. I noticed that last week during my chest rotine I was able to lift quite a bit more than usual and then this week I could not lift the same weight. I was thinking that this was maybe because last week when I did chest it happened to be the day after my shot. Would it be correct to assume that you might feel stronger on the days of or right after your shot while on a Sust cycle because of the Prop?

Ironweb is offline Member
    How long you been on your cycle? The prop is not that high and the half life is short. I would venture to say that it could have been mental more than anything. Takes sust 3-4 weeks before you really start to notice much of a difference from it.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Ironweb
    How long you been on your cycle? The prop is not that high and the half life is short. I would venture to say that it could have been mental more than anything. Takes sust 3-4 weeks before you really start to notice much of a difference from it.
    yah most definately, probably a bit of placebo effect, seen it many times...nonetheless whatever works, good luck

Big_Dippin is offline Associate Member
    Definately the placebo effect. You were "jacked" becaue you started you cycle, thats all.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Big_Dippin
    Definately the placebo effect. You were "jacked" becaue you started you cycle, thats all.
    yep, nonetheless you gotta love it...wish i had that type of intensity all the time

Jaxman is offline New Member
    I am about to start the same cycle, 500 mg sust and 400 mg eq per week for 10 weeks. If it takes 3-4 weeks for things to kick in, what about the idea of frontloading either the sust at 750 mg for week 1 and 2, or the eq at maybe 500-600 mg the first 2 weeks? This is my first post, but I have looking around a few boards for a few months.

fiveit is offline New Member

750 a week..

Hey Jax.. I just came off 500mgs a weeks of sust and wished I did 750.
    (mon,wed,fri) The pro has such a short half life that it works best shot every second day. front load with 1000mgs a weeks for the first 2 weeks and then do 750 a week for the remaining 8..

KANE74 is offline New Member
    I think you guys misundertood my question......what I meant was would one be stronger the day after you take each shot due to the test prop as apposed to 3 ,4 or 5 days after the shot. I am in the 8th week of my cycle...didnt just start. It was just saying that last week I was able to put up more on bench than I was this week so I thought that that may have been because when I did chest last week it happend to be the day after my shot. Hope this makes sense.

Thread Information