cuse140 is offline Junior Member

3 weeks of tren...no sides yet?

I'm running tren enanthate @ 400 wk, and test e @ 500 a week. anastrzole .5 ed and caber 1 mg a week. this is my first go @ tren.
    Anyways i,m starting my 4th week of tren enanthate on tues. starting about 1 week ago, i started gaining about a lb a day, and thats with restricted cals (i'm cutting), and cardio. It's been lean gains so I'm happy with that. I have not experienced any of the tren sides i've heard about. No sweating more than usual, no insomnia, not irratable at all. Could my gains be just from the test and the tren hasn't kicked in yet? I don't think the tren is bunk. I got the tren and test from the same reputable ugl.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    The enanthanate ester is long chained and can take awhile to kick ...

Merc.

Quote Originally Posted by Merc.
    The enanthanate ester is long chained and can take awhile to kick ...

Merc.
    I understand that. The test is long estered as well, and thats obviously kicked in already, due to my steady weight gain. Not to mention I'm hornier than a two peckered billy goat. So why hasn't the tren with the same esther as test kicked in yet.

Anavar Man is offline Member
    I'm going to run tren enanthate on a long estered test this winter, I wonder if it would benefit me to front load both?

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Im running tren ace now. Start 3rd week on monday. All Ive noticed so far is the new 20lbs of water and fat, and Im always hot...but not really sweaty.

Anavar Man is offline Member
    Water and fat? I gained about 8lbs. and got leaner on a ten week cycle. Why water and fat?

Quote Originally Posted by Anavar Man
    Water and fat? I gained about 8lbs. and got leaner on a ten week cycle. Why water and fat?
    20lbs in 2 full weeks? No f-ing way that its all muscle, bro! Im eating 6 cups of oats, 3lbs of meat, 2 servings of greens ED. Super clean....

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small
    20lbs in 2 full weeks? No f-ing way that its all muscle, bro! Im eating 6 cups of oats, 3lbs of meat, 2 servings of greens ED. Super clean....
    deff not all muscle and i'd deff say water weight, but fat?i dont think so, especially if u r eating that clean. i just got done with a test,deca bulker and i ate clean also, had very little bloat and actually leaned up a bit (maybee 1/2% bf). also if u were cutting before tha cycle and were in a depleted state ur body will soak up those new found cals and nutrition.i was cutting right before i started and my muscles where looking very flat, i started my bulk and its like they filled up like balloons(in a good way) so maybee a combination of the 2?

Quote Originally Posted by bpm1
    deff not all muscle and i'd deff say water weight, but fat?i dont think so, especially if u r eating that clean. i just got done with a test,deca bulker and i ate clean also, had very little bloat and actually leaned up a bit (maybee 1/2% bf). also if u were cutting before tha cycle and were in a depleted state ur body will soak up those new found cals and nutrition.i was cutting right before i started and my muscles where looking very flat, i started my bulk and its like they filled up like balloons(in a good way) so maybee a combination of the 2?
    exactly. I was cutting for the summer and now in a lean bulk. I feel like a fatty.

o.k guys, back to my question, is it possible that my tren hasn't even kicked in yet, and my gains are from my test e. Remember the tren is also an enanthate , so why would my test e have kicked in, but not the tren

Who knows? Not everyone has adverse sides. I dont, just a lot of bloat. Try upping the tren to 500 or 700 mg/ew and see how you feel.

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    I ran tren ace, had no real sides, except for one horrible night of trensomnia. Minor sweating events, but that didn't start until like week 5.

Thread Information