basskiller is offline Associate Member
    love them!

4plates is offline Banned
    ive used ttokkyo deca300 and eqip200 very good imo

marx is offline Member
    Only tried the EQ but liked it alot...

marx

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    On their Sust and EQ ahora, and I'm liking them so far.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    very painful injections. i know people who have stopped cycles because of the on going pain from these products, namely the sust.. theres better gear out there in my opinion, as far as quality goes. are ttok. products real, and do they work? yes and yes.

Originally posted by bigkev
    very painful injections, namely the sust...

Yes it makes you sore. But trust me, I have no other gear to fall back on, so i HAVE to make this stuff work. Each injection gets better and better, so for everyone out there debating on getting TT sust or not, take it from me. The first week is pure hell. Don't plan on lifting legs heavy if at all, within 3-4 days of your injection, so if you're going to frontload, like i did...be prepared. Second week is better, well anything is better than the first week. Still some limping, and wondering why anyone would put themself through this torture just to get muscles. (f*ck that, i'll do whatever it takes). Third week, no more limping, just a nice tender rump roast. . There's more to type, but I'm sick and tired of typing. Out.

atwa is offline Associate Member
    top of the line products.

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    DOES ANY ONE KNOW THE LINK TO THE TTOKYO LABS WEBSITE. THEY HAVE THE NEW TREN75 I WAS WONDERING IF ITS A PARABOLAN OR A FINAJECT. SEND MEEH THE LINK THANKS!

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Good shite.

gearedup is offline RETIRED VET R.I.P.
    I like the EQ and Deca but won't touch any of there other shit anymore! I got sick everytime I injected there cyp and it also gave me great pain!

CYCLEON Guest
    If you hafta go mexi - I wouldnt touch anything else but the big dog (cept perhaps aratest)

The Iron Game Guest
    will only ever use their eq. not saying that the rest of the stuff is not good. just I have easier access to sources with European brand names

IG even you got access to Mexi stuff? Seems silly when you got walk outside and go get whatever you want...lol.

The Iron Game Guest
    lol, sometimes I wish I didnt have fingers to type with, just to inject with

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

There Sust made my ass blow up like a ballon.. I'd have to say I'd rather go

withwith a diferent brand for Sust. I have taken some Enth with no pain and no soreness at all. But then again I was shooting my own a$$ with the Sust so it could have just been a bad injection from shaky hands that gave me ghetto booty.

_SOLID

The Iron Game Guest
    ----But then again I was shooting my own a$$ with the Sust so it could have just been a bad injection from shaky hands that gave me ghetto booty----

Solid, I know many guys who are very experienced and have had that pain from the sust. Dont sweat your tecnique too much.

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member

Question

thanx geared you stopped me from buying some ttkkoyo cyp..so what do you think of steris cyp. instead

Originally posted by The Iron Game

Solid, I know many guys who are very experienced and have had that pain from the sust.
    I'm not experienced by any means, but if you erase "experienced" from that sentence and replace it with "studly", then that sentence would apply to me.

Talking I'm startin to think I'm pretty damn good actually

Originally posted by The Iron Game
    ----But then again I was shooting my own a$$ with the Sust so it could have just been a bad injection from shaky hands that gave me ghetto booty----

Solid, I know many guys who are very experienced and have had that pain from the sust. Dont sweat your tecnique too much.
    I LIVE AT HOME RIGHT NOW, MOVING OUT TOMMORROW BUT ANYWAY I HAD MY MOM SHOOT ME TODAY. YUP, MY MOM...I WAS LIKE MOM DO YOU THINK YOU COULD DO IT? SHE LOOKED LIKE SHE WAS GONNA PASS OUT...IT TOOK AWILE TO CONVINCE HER...I WAS LIKE I'LL STICK IT YOU JUST ASPIRATE AND PUSH OK, SHE SAID OK. I MADE HER STICK ME SHE SLIDE IT IN AND MY MUSCLE TWITCHED WHEN THE NEEDLE HIT IT, WHICH KINDA SCARED ME THINKING SHE HIT A NERVE OR SOMETHING, BUT THEN SHE ASPIRATED A SAID SHE SAW AIR BUBBLE'S , I WAS LIKE ARE YOU SURE, NOT TRUSTING- SO SHE DID IT SOME MORE -MEANWHILE THE NEEDLE IS SLIDING OUT A LITTLE, I'M LIKE MOM PUSH THE NEEDLE BACK IN AND START TO PUSH THE SHIT IN...SHE STARTS PUSHING IT IN NICE AND SLOW BUT PUTTING PRESSURE ON THE SYRINGE PUSHING THE NEEDLE INTO ME HARDER AND HARDER, I'M LIKE MOM YOUR PUTTING PRESSURE ON ME, IT'S NOT FEELING GOOD. I COULD TELL SHE WAS REALLY NERVOUS AND YES IT WAS HARDER TO TRUST SOMEONE ELSE DOING IT THAN ME...I GOT KINDA SICK FEELING AFTERWARDS...BUT SHE DID A GOOD JOB....ATTA WAY MOM! GIVE A SHOT OUT TO MOM'S EVERYONE! HAHA. . I ASKED HER IF SHE COULD DO IT AGAIN, SHE SAID YUP, SO I GOT MY SELF A NEW DOC...COOL.

ptbyjason Guest

Re: I'm startin to think I'm pretty damn good actually

Originally posted by Iwan2bsolid2
    I HAD MY MOM SHOOT ME TODAY.

This is one of the top things I never thought I would see on this board. Now, I have heard everything. LOL

r6guy is offline New Member
    I always hear about a lot of pain from Sus, I've tried Organon's Sus, (Thighs, Glut, Delt injects) and they were never really that painful for me. I feel it for about 2 days and that's about it.. -shrugs-

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

Re: I'm startin to think I'm pretty damn good actually

Originally posted by Iwan2bsolid2

I LIVE AT HOME RIGHT NOW, MOVING OUT TOMMORROW BUT ANYWAY I HAD MY MOM SHOOT ME TODAY. YUP, MY MOM...I WAS LIKE MOM DO YOU THINK YOU COULD DO IT? SHE LOOKED LIKE SHE WAS GONNA PASS OUT...IT TOOK AWILE TO CONVINCE HER...I WAS LIKE I'LL STICK IT YOU JUST ASPIRATE AND PUSH OK, SHE SAID OK. I MADE HER STICK ME SHE SLIDE IT IN AND MY MUSCLE TWITCHED WHEN THE NEEDLE HIT IT, WHICH KINDA SCARED ME THINKING SHE HIT A NERVE OR SOMETHING, BUT THEN SHE ASPIRATED A SAID SHE SAW AIR BUBBLE'S , I WAS LIKE ARE YOU SURE, NOT TRUSTING- SO SHE DID IT SOME MORE -MEANWHILE THE NEEDLE IS SLIDING OUT A LITTLE, I'M LIKE MOM PUSH THE NEEDLE BACK IN AND START TO PUSH THE SHIT IN...SHE STARTS PUSHING IT IN NICE AND SLOW BUT PUTTING PRESSURE ON THE SYRINGE PUSHING THE NEEDLE INTO ME HARDER AND HARDER, I'M LIKE MOM YOUR PUTTING PRESSURE ON ME, IT'S NOT FEELING GOOD. I COULD TELL SHE WAS REALLY NERVOUS AND YES IT WAS HARDER TO TRUST SOMEONE ELSE DOING IT THAN ME...I GOT KINDA SICK FEELING AFTERWARDS...BUT SHE DID A GOOD JOB....ATTA WAY MOM! GIVE A SHOT OUT TO MOM'S EVERYONE! HAHA. . I ASKED HER IF SHE COULD DO IT AGAIN, SHE SAID YUP, SO I GOT MY SELF A NEW DOC...COOL.
    Jesus, my mom would bitch at me about "How the fuck much did you spend on all this shit?", and "What the fuck is the matter with you?", and "You're a fucking moron." Anyway, you've got a cool mom.

Aww poor Nate....

To tell you the truth, i have no idea what my mother would say if she even found out, let alone ask her to do it. Man, Solid, I'm moving in with you...maybe she can shoot me too, it's getting hard trying to bend my body into a pretzel trying to get this shit in.

BTW*** How the hell did you tell her you were going to take Juice?

Just like "Oh guess what mom, i am going to be sticking needles in my ass for the next 12 weeks...just thought you should know."

sp33dg33k is offline Member

Thumbs up

got good results from ttokkyo's winstrol

My parents have always trusted me with all my decesions..

they ae very understanding and know that I don't just jump into things without knowing what I'm getting into and doing lots of research. I've never had to hide anything from my mother, and wouldn't want to. I told her when I got laid...haha- for the first time. My parents were also friends with all my friends. We used to have a mini ramp in our backyard- friends would come over with 40's and we'd skate all night, my dad skated as well...No were not white trash..just some very open minded people. And P- your welcome anytime bro! Mom would love to shoot your a$$--bwAHAHAHAH!

_SOLID

Bigk is offline Junior Member

she doesn't buy it does she??

if so, you have the coolest mom ever, if not, she's still cool b/c she injects a illegal substance in your body just by trusting your decisions.

My mom would take it all, and i dunno, burn it or somthing, and she'd make me watch. That is if i was on, which i'm not yet.

No she doesn't buy it for me.

And yes She is a damn cool mom, I love her lots. She just wants to see me happy, just like all of your moms... You gotta love yo mama's

flexshack is offline Member
    i have never tried them but am thinking about it. probably the eq. i am pretty sure that they are cheaper than most other brands. what i want to know is where the hell did they get the name ttokkyo from?
    flex

primodonna is offline Female Member
    from the city in JJaappan
    What happens here, stays here

flexshack is offline Member
    haha lol
    funny primo
    i was thinking the same thing. btw, jj, you said that their products have a lot of ba in them, causing the pain. what is ba??? thanks.
    flex

Mr. Nobody is offline Associate Member
    Benzyl alcohol, hurts like a mofo, gave me chills, fever and night sweats for 3 days.
    Done the TT Cyp and limped for 6 days (after 7cc though), I will filter and bake the rest of my batch.
    Brovel never gave me that problem; from now on however, no more vet test only human kind.

Thread Information