Thread: clomid 2x's

rippedstud is offline New Member

Question clomid 2x's

Ok, i understand how much, and when after what to take clomid. my cycle is goin to be 30mg dbol weeks 1-4, and 400mg test weeks 1-10. i know i would run the clomid after the dbol or after test if they werent both in the same cycle, such as a dbol deca stack. my question is would i run it after the dbol, and again after the test is over. i would think i would, buti wantedt o make sure. i dont see how it would hurt, but i need to know so i know how much clomid to order. thanks for ur help

Psycoswole is offline Member
    umm ok, its 4am out here so im a little tired. Had to read this thread three times before i understood what the question was. Most will not use clomid mid cycle on light stacks, although i remember reading that it was beneficial especially since clomid is rather cheap. Lets see what the other members think.

4plates is offline Banned
    since your dbol is ran with test theres no reason to take it after the dbol.wait 3wks after last shot of test.
    300 on day 1 100 10 days after 50 10 days after.

basskiller is offline Associate Member
    For what your asking, You only need to run the clomid one time, that is after your finished your whole cycle, not each drug.

good luck bro
    bass

Thread Information