big swoll is offline Member

Question Im Getting Drug Tested...help!!!!!!

i am about to have to get tested for as by the NCAA. the tests are random but my sources tell me that they will probly be in about a month. well heres my real question. i took some primo this summer(along with some other stuff, but i know thats already out of my system) and i was wondering if anybody knows how long it will show up in your system for. i havent taken a shot of it for almost two months now, and i was only injecting 100mg a week. i have looked at a bunch of different websites and some say that it is in you for 5 months and some say 4-5 weeks. if anybody has had any experience with this please help me out. i dont know if im screwed or not.. thanks..big swoll

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    ar's main site lists it as 4-5 weeks past last shot

PRIMOBOLAN DEPOT (INJECTABLE) METHENOLONE ENANTHATE 4 - 5 WEEKS

I tend to trust AR alot on the detection times, maybe a bro with real world exp on this can help better than i.

BUMP

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Big Swoll,

If you haven't taken it for 2 months you're good to go Primobolan is out of your system in 4-5 weeks.

xxxl83

thans guys i really appreciate the help. i trust this site, but i read on some other ones and it just made me nervous...thanks for the confidence booster

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Hey big swoll,
    I have to ask this. Why would you bother to risk a detection on a drug test for 100mg of primo a week? That amount would do absolutely nothing for you. By the way good luck on the test I think you should be fine everything I have read says 4-5 weeks.

well i was stacking it with cyp and v. i was really just using it to try to keep a little extra of my gains, and that was all i could get my hands on...i figured that a little gear is better than no gear

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Big Swoll,
    If you were stacking it with cyp I'd be worried about the cyp 3 months for that not to show up.

When was your last shot of the test?

xxxl83

sorry bout that i need to make a correction it wasn't cyp it was prop i dont know why i wrote that...

Thread Information