m2k2 is offline New Member

somatostatin Supression

I've looked at various OTC products and GH and decided the best bang for my buck is just finding a way(cheaply if possible) to supress as much somatostatin as possible and let my diet,work-out,rest and AS take care of the rest. Any ideas?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails somatostatin Supression-parkinglot1smallpic.jpg  

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Acarbose is an alpha-glucosidase inhibitor which prevents sugars such as maltose and sucrose from being broken down. It has been shown to decrease somatostatin levels, which theoretically, could lead to an increase in GH levels. The increase in GH levels would not even be close to taking synthetic HGH.

m2k2 is offline New Member
    So these OTC products could be considered a waste of money compared to benefits received-in other words 'diminishing returns'?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Personally I would save my money and spend it on more gear or more food.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by m2k2
    So these OTC products could be considered a waste of money compared to benefits received-in other words 'diminishing returns'?
    have to agree there, using synthetic GH at small doses over extended periods is your way to go...these otc products imo are worthless when compared to real deal holyfield...good luck

Thread Information