gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~

customs 2nd notice

I had a package seized in june and got the letter and ignored it. I just got a second letter about the same package called FINAL ADMINISTRATIVE ACTION. It asks me to claim it and post bond. I know i dont want to do that but how many more letters will i get. Or is this going to go any further?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Bump for you bro

Aragorn

pump4 is offline New Member
    Damn I don't know what to tell ya man. My shit is 2 days late already. Hopefully it comes through. I've been reading about all these seizures lately. What countries are you guys ordering from? Mine comes from Turkey. I already got one seizure letter about 3 years ago. If my shit gets snagged all they will do is send a letter again, right? Damn now I'm worried!

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Although i dont know anything about this matter, i suggest you ignore every letter you get.

not one good thing will come out of you claiming it.

BUMP for yall

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    if you've had stuff seized you should by all means use a differnet address, once they have record of illicit substances coming to a specific address, they red flag it, that address is pretty much shitlisted. doesn't mean you wont ever get anything again, but why take that chance? and budda is right, DO NOT claim it...i had 3 letters once about some amyl nitrite, never claimed, nothing happened, hope this helps, good luck and sorry about your loss

Thanks guys.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

gixxer

was the order domestic or overseas??

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    hey bro,
    i got a second letter on my 1st seizure too. they sent the 1st one like "normal". then about a week later, i got a second one. it basically stated that since i didnt claim the "goods" that were stopped in the 1st letter, they were going to destroy the contraband. they said it was my last chance to claim the stuff. if i didnt they were going to destroy it.
    its not a big deal, it should be your last one. just ignore it, like you did the 1st letter. did your stuff happen to come through chicago? thats where my notices came from.
    sorry to hear about your loss..........

peace bb79

Tarzan is offline Associate Member
    I think I'm going to get a job with customs and snag all my gear for free!
    LOL.... I know this is there job, but fuck leave us juicers alone and work on more important things.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by barbells79
    hey bro,
    i got a second letter on my 1st seizure too. they sent the 1st one like "normal". then about a week later, i got a second one. it basically stated that since i didnt claim the "goods" that were stopped in the 1st letter, they were going to destroy the contraband. they said it was my last chance to claim the stuff. if i didnt they were going to destroy it.
    its not a big deal, it should be your last one. just ignore it, like you did the 1st letter. did your stuff happen to come through chicago? thats where my notices came from.
    sorry to hear about your loss..........

peace bb79
    lol, yah right, and by destroy it they mean shotting it into their own ass/quads/delts whatever...i hate customs/government

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    dd,
    well lets see.........they could have worded it this way then:
    if you fail to respond to this notice we will then be forced to inject this illegal substance into our own buttocks, we will then be forced to grow to massive proportions and get uncontrollably stronger. we dont want to have to do this, but you leave us no choice..........hehe.

peace bb79

Partyboy it came international
    and it came threw JFK AIRPORT

oilfueled is offline New Member
    I also had a package seized @JFK in mid August but I only received 1 letter as the other bro's said just ignore the letter and forget about it.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Anything coming through JFK or chicago is pretty much getting snagged right now. If those are your customs points I would stick to domestic for a while.

ukgear is offline New Member
    i know of over 10 packages that went out since a week pest monday there all going to by,nj,pa,ctandnc now they look like ther e going through jfk theres only 4 that havent arrrived and they were all sent out last friday or later so the longest is 6 days not inc sunday and i know its a holiday on monday so i dont think mailfromuk id getting snaged i alsothis its a certain oerson who is looosing his gear

adaptations is offline Member
    Seems like latley The mojority of Pakcs coming through JFK are getting snagged.....Spend the extra $$ and stay domestic.

Big_Dippin is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by adaptations
    Seems like latley The mojority of Pakcs coming through JFK are getting snagged.....Spend the extra $$ and stay domestic.
    I second that. Go ahead and spend some extra $$$. If you go international and the package gets seized then your out anyway. Go domestic if you can. Especially right now when things are hot.

Good luck bro

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

same thing happened to me

fuckers at JFK got on of mine about 4 years aho.those pricks are on the ball!!down w/ JFK!!!!!!maybe we should shoot them all in the head like their namesake!!!

Thread Information