Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Wezul is offline Junior Member
    six felony convictions which got me a few 24 hours in jail to say the least plus 1 year house arrest followed by 3 years probation and an apalogy letter to the detective i beat up.

Grand_Cannons is offline Junior Member
    Spent 3 days in jail for throwing a man off a roof.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    i been locked up before though i dont really consider myself a convict. And wezul, just curious bro but if you have 6 felony convictions why are you not spending the rest of your life in jail??? 3 strikes right?

zmatalucci is offline Associate Member
    WTF,, I thought we were all innocent here?

BDTR is offline Retired
    1 year, battery, mayhem dropped down from attempted murder. He bit his tounge off hence the mayhem. I'm a good citizen now though.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    i been locked up before though i dont really consider myself a convict. And wezul, just curious bro but if you have 6 felony convictions why are you not spending the rest of your life in jail??? 3 strikes right?
    3 strikes law wasnt always around....

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    I must be the luckiest bro in here. I got caught smoking a blunt in my dorm room in college and all they found was some shake and my bong. They never found the ounce divided up into eighths I had in the blunt box! Got off with a misdemeanor...12 months probation. Almost cost me a job later though. I also had a foot chase with 5 cops back in high school after getting caught spray painting (Hey, I used to be a very talented graffitti artist. ) I hid in someone's basement steps for 3 hours before making it back home at 6 am! My buddy got caught, arrested and interrogated for 3 days but he never ratted me out! There's been a lot of other shit but those were my biggest run ins with the law.
    Last edited by pumpseeker; 08-20-2003 at 12:55 PM.

GreenWhiteRed is offline New Member
    3 different bids, In Billerica, M.A been out and out of trouble for three years straight until fathers day this year got arrested for driving with a suspended, caught with my stun gun under my seat and get this got also charged for the 12 dbol pills I had in my vitamin case. Never thought I get arrested with steroids. But have been arrested 23 times.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Billerica is the prison equivilant to southie, 100% irish.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    charged with and f-1 and an f-2 for agg. drug trafficking of E. got set up three times by a friend. fucking bastard ratted me out.

the_rebirth is offline Member
    arrested for havin 4 doobies on me, they saw me walkin and thought i was sellin crack.. lol

my fine was $300 and they suspended my licence for 6 months, and i wasnt even fukin drivin.. go figure

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Billerica is the prison equivilant to southie, 100% irish.
    What South Bay in Roxbury?

BDTR is offline Retired
    naaaah south boston. Lil ireland.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    charged with and f-1 and an f-2 for agg. drug trafficking of E. got set up three times by a friend. fucking bastard ratted me out.
    The minor who got caught before us ratted us out. Told the cops where I would be driving to that night. Got pulled over near Bakersfield CA. Found out he made a deal cause he was a minor. Once my bail was posted, FIRST place and FIRST thing I did was go to his house.
    Walked in his house into his bedroom door. He turned white as a ghost. Jumped THROUGH his flimsy ass bedroom window but his shirt got caught on the screen. I pulled his ass back through the window.......
    His friend in the living room tried to help him but that just made it more fun.

The point is: DONT put another violation ontop of one the SECOND you get out. Lawyers have a hard enough time as it is.

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Argh

Just some time at county!

Never want to repeat any of that shit!

I stay clean and sane!

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    I used to fuck around a lot but now I never would believe it I have a future to look foward to so I never fell into the TRAP>>>>>>>>>
    GOT arrested for smoking weed....BUT WHAT the fuck is that.....After they let me go, I was smokin a blunt and the same cop was drivin home off duty seen me smokin another blunt, and he said something to me the next time I seen him.....FUCK him i banged two of his daughters so hows that ASSHOLE>>>>>>>>>I WIN.........

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    naaaah south boston. Lil ireland.
    Ya it is, i was the only frigin italian in the whole place.
    You from Southie?
    Im from Woburn.

D-Anabol is offline New Member
    I was arrested once for burglary and almost arrested for stealing a motorcycle(I was very lucky)

I broke into the elementary school in my neighborhood.

I got a record for burglary, and I was close to get a record for stealing a motorcycle.
    I'm only 15 and if I won't do anymore shit until I'll be 18 they might delete it.

Pdogg is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenWhiteRed
    Ya it is, i was the only frigin italian in the whole place.
    You from Southie?
    Im from Woburn.
    Melrose here.....

Iowa Boy is offline Associate Member
    Aggravated assault on a law officer, 3 underage drinking, resisting arrest, Bring narcotics across the boarder from Mexico, 2 DUI's, Burglary, Pulled over twice in an hour for speeding over 100(one in Cal the other in AZ) All in all, only three nights in Jail and shit load of fines and lawyer fees I've paid more fines than I want too. I am a good Boy now.Jail. I've paid more fines than I want too. I am a good Boy now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information