Thread: sust question

RATM is offline Senior Member

sust question

Hey guys and gals,

quick question about sust 250. should it be started with a high dose and then tapered off, spread equally over 8-10 weeks, or start low and raise the dosage. i have 10 ml's totaling 2500 mg. I also have deca 20 mls totaling 2000 mg. i still havent decided if i am gonna make a run at it, still researching but any questions that you all can provide would be greatly appreciated.

some stats, 31 y/o 5 9 1/2 205 10-12% eat clean year round. been competing naturally for 6 years and thinking of making the switch. used to compete in powelifting for 4 years b4 bodybuilding so i feel like i have a good base and want to see what I can accomplish with gear.

again, thanks in advance for all the help!!

ballplayer is offline Junior Member
    Hey man I'm almost done my first cycle ever of just sust250. I thought I could do it at 250 for 10weeks but after a week and listening to everybody else I decided to do it at 500mg a week and I wouldn't recommend anything else to you. Only 250mg a week would be a waste of the sust and your money, i'd say break the bank and get another 10ml and take it 500mg for 10weeks straight, some people front load 750mg the first week I think but I'd say forget about that and just stick with it at 500 the whole time and you'll be happy.

desert rat is offline Junior Member
    Would agree w/balplayer, 500mg/week for Sust is just right. Also 2000mg of deca at 10 weeks would mean 200mg/week? That is definitely not enough, I say atleast 400-600mg is good.

bump

4plates is offline Banned
    ballplayer and desertrat hit it on the head

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Natural,

First off sust isn't ideal for a first cycle. Second 10ml's wouldn't be enough.

The problem with sust is it is a multi-ester AS so to make full use of it you would need to inject it 3x a week. Although 2x isn't all that bad.
    The other thing is to front load the sust for only one week would be a waste, you would have to front load for about 3 weeks that would be about the time the other esters would be in full swing.
    Plus I don't know if you would need to front load with sust as it contains prop. which will kick in right away so if you're using the sust. to get the most out of it you would be taking 750mgs a week anyway.
    So if you wanted a boost on top of 90mgs of prop. you'd be better off runing d-Bols for the first 4 weeks.

Do some more reaserch on sust. there a whole bunch of threads concerning this issue.

xxxl83

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    I agree with all the replys above, 500mg is a good amount.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Dont taper it go with 500mgs or 700mgs.

STACKEDMATT is offline Junior Member
    at your age i would press for 500mg-750mg per week. throw in 200-500mg per week of deca and u will be good and bloated. so make sure i get some anti-es and clomid because they are as important as the juice itself.. Also if this is your first time using sust or any AAS a low dose would be fine because your receptors are still virgins and they will get a lot of use out of the 250 mgs of sust. But i must say if u are a hrdgainer bump up the doses to achieve success.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    500 mg of sustanon is what is recommended, and from my past experience works better. You can run it for 10 weeks straight, no tapering, I read that someone stated that tapering does absolutely nothing but waste your gear...As long as you have some clomid post cycle, then you will be fine. However for a first cycle, I would not recommend it, I got gyno really bad from sustanon, not to mention the painful injects. why not do some t 200?

ok here is the deal, I am going to run 400, 400, 450 of sus then 500 for 5 more weeks. along with deca at 400 a week for the whole 8 weeks. I plan on doing liquidex at .25mg a day throughout and then clomid for 5 weeks starting 3 weeks after. as far as the 400-450 thing that is all i have until the end of the month, so I have to do the best with what I have.

bump

Thread Information