Thread: Cycle Question

kickbox1 is offline New Member

Arrow Cycle Question

Hi im 23 years old 6'2" 235lbs approx 16-17%BF almost 3years training never used AS thinking first time cycle soon of test cyp starting with 200mg for the first 2 weeks and eventually tapering up to 400mg and then back down. not sure about stacking DECA (equal mg as test perweek) with it with the water retension? or would equipoise be better? should i add diana-bol to it? im a newbie but have researched alot there is just so much info and lots of sample stacks,my longerterm goal is to be about 240 but shredded.so i guess i kind of want to do a quality cycle.or would bulking and then cutting later better better? Thanks, this site is awsome lots of info!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    thats alot of questions......try a simple cycle but do alot of research first. Don`t use deca and test in your first cycle. Keep reading, learn about pct, you dont want to start at 200mg either thats too low. My up coming cycle looks like this:

weeks:
    1-12 Test E 250mg twice per week
    1-4 dbol 40mg ED
    9-14 Winny 50mg injection EOD
    arimidex as needed through the cycle

PCT Nolva, Clomid for 4 weeks

Make sure you get everything you need before you start....I also have winny tabs which I may take EOD the opposite days of the injections for the last 6 weeks.

I am 6'2.5" and around your weight and bf too.

^ seems a sound cycle for you mate.

Thread Information