JP1570 is offline Senior Member

DNP Blitz - For Experienced Users ONLY!

Disclaimer: I do not recommend the course of action I am taking to anyone who has not already used dnp and done tons of research on it. Please don't hurt yourself. If you haven't already read this and plan on using dnp, read it dnp educational thread

OK< so here it is, day 1 of my DNP blitz. I am currently on cycle, 500 mg test wk for 12 wks (end of wk 10) 500mg eq per wk, 90mg fina ed wks 8-14, 50mg winn ed wks 9-14.

I got all my workouts in in 5 days this week and then took 400mg of crystal dnp today. I will take 200 mg more before bed. The plan is to go 600/600/600 for 3 days while maintaing my cycle dosages and cutting back on carbs a little.
    I already feel the heat, but it's not too bad right now. I'm taking along with the dnp 1 multivitamin per day, plenty of vitamin A,C,E (antioxidants) and calcium pyruvate. The plan is to burn some quick fat while losing little to no muscle or strength. If this blitz works well, I'm gonna go 800/800/600 next time. I will update this thread twice a day for the next few days. Feel free to ask any questions.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    bump for you bro...i've been thinking about using dnp myself...keep us as detailed as possible on your experience and be careful with that shit! you got a pm...

McBain is offline Member
    Although from my reading I am scared to even think about using DNP but I am interested in this thread big time as I'd like some first hand experience. Keep the log REALLY detailed. If you are blinking a lot let us know Thanks bro

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    this idea is new to me ......dnp while on bulking cycle .....good luck be safe . I have a few questions

What kind of exp. do you have with dnp ......

Why dnp.....( the winny ,tren , and test should shread you )

give us some backround on your training history.

your goals ......( this is a great opportunity for alot of us to learn )

OK entry # 1.
    Why DNP on bulking cycle? I've gained a lot of weight already, and I wanna see if I can come out of this with real low bf and looking big. I've used dnp once before, so I know I can handle 600mg per day. Always start at 200mg for the first 3 days though the first time you use it.

OK, I got my last 200mg in at 2:30AM last night which was no problem because I couldn't sleep anyway. I woke up this morning in pools of sweat. Bodily fluids are yellow already and I feel very fatiuged. I took 1600mg of calcium pyruvate yesterday and plan on bumping that up to 2400mg today. The pyruvate may help with energy.
    The ultimate goal here is to drop 5 pounds of bf while not compromising my cycle.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Good luck bro... I'll be following this thread big time because I've been wanting to try something like this DNP cycle myself... From everything I've read it'd be next to impossible to do DNP for say a week solid and still go to work and function normal so I'm waiting to see how well it works for you on a 3 day blitz...

Update 2:
    Took second 200mg today at 6:30 (CT). I feel like a bastard. I Have no energy. All I can do is sweat. I can see I'm holding lots of water.

To answer a question I've gotten a couple times, the crystal form of dnp is a little stronger than the other form which is generally about 90% dnp and 10% moisture, meaning that a 200mg capsule is realy only around 180mg of dnp. Anyway, one more tonight, three more tomorrow, and then back to the gym Tuesday.
    Also, the winny tabs I'm taking hurt my stomach more than ever before when taken with dnp. Thanks for the encouragement everyone and feel free to ask about anything you think I may have left out.

kaoz&zen is offline Junior Member
    hey guys, a little more info on what JP istakin. It is true crystal form (3 times greater absorption.) and lab tested to be 201.86mg per cap. I did a four day run with this same and kept a journal as well if you guys would like it. Aslo let me tell you, 600mg of this stuff is a lot more potent than the same amount of powder.

Originally posted by kaoz&amp;zen
    hey guys, a little more info on what JP istakin. It is true crystal form (3 times greater absorption.) and lab tested to be 201.86mg per cap. I did a four day run with this same and kept a journal as well if you guys would like it. Aslo let me tell you, 600mg of this stuff is a lot more potent than the same amount of powder.
    yea, what he said (thanks buddy). Update 3 for Sunday.
    My hypo has been bad today. twice I just fell asleep while sitting on the couch. I have a supply of Pepsi on hand, wich is supposed to be nothing but fructose and the best thing to drink when you start feeling really hypo, according to duchaine. I am dreading my last cap in a few hours. My lower back is killing me also. I guess any kidney damage the tren may be causing is amplified by the dnp . anyway, I am really glad tomorrow is the last day.

Big_Dippin is offline Associate Member
    Good luck bro. Hopefully it works out the way you want. The torure you put your body through to reach your goals. Keep us updated!

Day 3:
    Took my first one at noon today (CT). Woke up feeling a hundred times better than last night. I almost didn't take my third cap last night, but I made myself, and then stayed up for 2 hours to make sure I was feeling alright. I will either take 2 or 3 today, depending on what I think my body can handle.

do you at least feel leaner???

I feel bloated, really bloated. You don't really see the results from dnp until 5 or 6 days after you discontinue its use due to all the water weight. Last time I used it though, I saw good losses in certain spots, like my chest for example looked pretty good when I got off it. Hopefully that happens again.

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    What was the goal hear.....did you weigh your self daily ,messurements .....

Well you sounded like I did when I was too fucked up and hoppen to come down. I used to check my pulse and shit like that you ever been to cartoonland .

Let here some details on results.

THE MORE WATER YOUDRINK THE LESS YOU WILL RETAIN. START DRINKING

Glad to here your feeling better ......I would drink a gallon of cranberry juice today ......Keep your kidneys flushed drink as much water as possible.........eating asperigus (@#$%^) will kill any infection in urinary track......be safe and remember nothing is worth perment damage to your body.......life is long

Last edited by ECFATCAT; 09-02-2002 at 01:56 PM.

no, I haven't been weighing myself or taking measurements. Neither would be helpdul until all the water was out anyway. I have been drinking assloads of water, but I think the cranberry juice is a good idea, I'll just have to find some with very little sugar. WHat's the deal with urinary tract infections, never heard anything about that?? anyway, thanks again for the encouragement and I can't wait to see how it all turns out.

kaoz&zen is offline Junior Member
    have a nice last day, j, but it'll be affecting you for about 2 more (lethargy).

Here it is, The first post cycle Update:
    I only took 400mg yesterday (Monday) making my blitz 600/600/400. My lower back was throbbing, so I took no Fina or winny on Sunday or Monday, and I will take none today either and restart fina and winny tomorrow. All in all, so far so good.

Already I know a few things I should have done differently. The main thing was stopping the fina and winny. I should have stopped them both for a 5 day period, which would have meant taking neither on friday, taking dnp Sat,sun,mon, taking tues off, and then restarting both on Weds.

I realize this isn't a really comprehensive post, I'll talk more about results late in the week when the water goes away. Please ask any questions you might have though, I'll be glad to answer them.

Originally posted by JP1570
    no, I haven't been weighing myself or taking measurements. Neither would be helpdul until all the water was out anyway. I have been drinking assloads of water, but I think the cranberry juice is a good idea, I'll just have to find some with very little sugar. WHat's the deal with urinary tract infections, never heard anything about that?? anyway, thanks again for the encouragement and I can't wait to see how it all turns out.

go for the cranberry extract pills at wal-mart...you get like 200 for $7

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JP1570
    Here it is, The first post cycle Update:
    I only took 400mg yesterday (Monday) making my blitz 600/600/400. My lower back was throbbing, so I took no Fina or winny on Sunday or Monday, and I will take none today either and restart fina and winny tomorrow. All in all, so far so good.

Already I know a few things I should have done differently. The main thing was stopping the fina and winny. I should have stopped them both for a 5 day period, which would have meant taking neither on friday, taking dnp Sat,sun,mon, taking tues off, and then restarting both on Weds.

I realize this isn't a really comprehensive post, I'll talk more about results late in the week when the water goes away. Please ask any questions you might have though, I'll be glad to answer them.
    Dude, if your kidneys are throbbing they are giving you a sign that they are working too hard. I don't agree with doing DNP while on a bunch of gear. Tren and Winny are toxic enough on their own. Why throw DNP into the mix while your kidneys are already working so hard? You should be using DNP after PCT at the earliest. Also remember DNP depletes your glycogen retention fast so you can't have great workouts anway. I would say in between cycles is when it's best used. Your organs can only take so much, you're not a robot.

I am about to go on another DNP cycle but I am also 7 months out from my last cycle. I will start my AAS/GH cycle a few weeks after running DNP.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Dude, if your kidneys are throbbing they are giving you a sign that they are working too hard. I don't agree with doing DNP while on a bunch of gear. Tren and Winny are toxic enough on their own. Why throw DNP into the mix while your kidneys are already working so hard? You should be using DNP after PCT at the earliest. Also remember DNP depletes your glycogen retention fast so you can't have great workouts anway. I would say in between cycles is when it's best used. Your organs can only take so much, you're not a robot.

I am about to go on another DNP cycle but I am also 7 months out from my last cycle. I will start my AAS/GH cycle a few weeks after running DNP.

Uh, 2002? I think he is already dead.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos
    Uh, 2002? I think he is already dead.

Haha, I know. I was just searching DNP threads and I thought this was ridiculous...

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Very Old.
    Last edited by magic32; 12-20-2007 at 06:55 PM.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

texasmk4 is offline Associate Member
    i hope that dude is alright.... did any one hear from him since then????? it sounds like something bad happened to him..

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by texasmk4 View Post
    i hope that dude is alright.... did any one hear from him since then????? it sounds like something bad happened to him..
    This thread was started on 8/31/02. His last recorded post was 10/3/03 so he at least made it through that run.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

Thread Information