mr.juice is offline New Member

Exclamation My trip to TJ for Sus

I just wanted to warn anyone going to Mexico, Be careful! I went their last Sunday to get some more sus 250, now as you know there is tons of security now, but i didnt give a sh_t then! I went into TJ and it was great no crowds and the pharms were 20 to 50% off, so I bought 12 ready shoot sus 250, and as you know that comes ready in the syringe, and with the needles seperate, so I went ahead and took all of them out of the boxes and stuffed them in my pants which are baggy. I had a few drinks and then left to the border, as i got there you wouldnt beleive there is a line of people waiting to cross, it took me three hours to cross back to California. So anyway finally when I got about 100 feet from the first entrance I noticed they put a medal detector for us the people, and if they hear the smallest beep. they will check you.. so remember I bought those ready shoot needles, which are medal.. well luckily the needles come seperate and I hid them in my boot. well, So i went to the side by the wall and pretended to tie my shoe, and got rid of the needles and got back in line, now remember I still have 12 ready shoot sus 250 in my pants. so I also took off my belt and put it in my back pack, take no chances of the detector going off. The line started to move, My heart was jumping out of my chest I was just waiting for even the silver wrapper on the sus, to beep, luckly i went through and nothing, so I kept playing it cool, I kept walking, then you have togo through again and talk to the patrol, before departing, now im just hoping it dont fall down my leg because i took off my belt. well I got through walked out the gate, jumped on the train and got the hell out of there and didnt look the f_ck back! I did get my stuff but it wasnt easy.. and im lucky I mean lucky! Be careful! I never had that much problems..

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Wink Bro, you're back! You can exhale.

You might of got lucky, but besides being nervous as shit (as we all would be), that was a picture perfect crossing. You didn't get asked anything, didn't get checked, you were fine the whole way, although you made yourself think you were gonna get caught. Did you go down by yourself?

Great post though.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Everyone is warning not to go but to me the 3 hour wait is well worth it. My Bro and I were panning a trip for next weekend but after you mention 50% off, I want to go now.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    I agree RON...3 hrs is nothing...maybe i'll see you down there next weekend.
    What happens here, stays here

mr.juice is offline New Member
    Ya your right is was worth it, It felt so good to get in and get out! Ill be going back in 6 weeks to get clomid, which shouldnt be as hard... Let me know about your success when you get back from Mexico. Get big!

nymattyk is offline Member
    just out of curiosity is san fran anywhere near mexico.....i will be in marin county (first time to cali) in jan and was wondering if ill be close enough to take a little detour to mexico.

as the crow flies...it's about 500 miles...

jrock34 is offline Associate Member

mex

Let's get this right...
    You took the trolley across to TJ?? I'm going to tj to get the same shit next week plus eq and winny. how the hell am i going to get it all across? I'm thinking about driving. is this safer than the trolley?

Psycoswole is offline Member
    When i go down there, i drive my ride all the way too the border and park for like 5 dollars then its walking distance to TJ.

what psyco said...
    i hear they are tearing cars apart more than ever...
    good luck whatever you do

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Yes they are tearing cars apart- especially if you look

middle eastern or BUFF. My buddy got pulled over they ripped the shit outta his truck , but didn't find shit? Yes be careful of the metal detectors...I don't think they can detect the tops of vials though since they are aluminum...needles on the other hand are questionable. I heard the other day the wait was only 1 hour. If your planing on taking a trip down there leave as early as possible, try to be in TJ by 10:00-11:00 that's when the Pharmacies open. Get in get out, your wait will be cake compared to leaving late afternoon.

RON
    Im driving. I always drive (never brought anythiny back yet). Everyone says to walk but I just feal safer hiding it in my car.

Mickey-

I would too, but you gotta think about this logically. There are not that many places where you can hide juice on your body, that's why they don't check as thoroughly on someone just walking across, compared to someone driving. It might FEEL safer, but with all this shit going down in the past couple months, i think you'd be better off either walking. Or better yet, get it from a source. Pay the extra, but know you are going to be able to use the stuff. Good luck either way.

***BTW, doesn't it seem odd how i said " a couple months ago", it seriously seems like yesterday that this shit went down. Time sure does fly by.

As much as it pains me to admit this...i am with 3P on the driving vs walking thing...maybe i would feel differently if i were a guy...but unless you are really good at taking your car apart and hiding it someplace they're UNLIKELY to look...i just hear more horror stories about ppl driving than walking

But good luck...tell us what happened when you get back

-
    Last edited by PaPaPumP; 11-03-2001 at 10:25 PM.

don't ever say "we" when referring to me and you please

Done.

haha well now my post looks retarded. Thanks

Damn straight, you got what you deserved.

RON
    Im not gonna post it publicly but I got a spot that I guarantee will work. Famous last words

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Plus by driving you open yourself up to the Federalies- they will pull over any white

driven automobile, your gonna stick out like a sore thumb...and have to pay them off. I wouldn't drive if you need advice about walking across with gear- give me a PM.

Venice is offline Junior Member

Here's What I'd Do

Went down to TJ with a buddy earlier this year as he was checking on his source. Walked back over (didn't buy anything) but still got the third degree from border patrol. Kinda flattering to be looked as like a gearhead considering I haven't yet.

But here's what I'd do...

Take a trip down to Rosarito for the weekend. Go with your girlfriend in separate cars. Have her drive straight down to the hotel while you stop, park and buy. Get your stuff and put it in her car for the drive back.

Border patrol will have never tracked her car stopping in TJ, and unless she's competing in the Miss International, they'll never think to look. Even better if you go with another few people so she isn't driving alone back into the country.

jrock34 is offline Associate Member
    47john-
    It's not really that tough to get through. there's a million mf's trying to get through and they just don't have time to stop everyone. just walk through and be normal. redijects don't set off the metal detectors. they want to stop illegals and narcotics like coke, etc.
    no, you usually won't get ratted out. do you think that's good for their business??
    just try not to walk around the streets with the stuff in plain sight and you'll be fine.
    another thing...don't accept their first price b/c you can talk them down if you've got any skills. it's actually kinda fun.

Black Stang is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by 47john
    i want to go someday , but honestly i worry most about the fact that i dont know my way around , dont speak spanish , and i doubt i could spot any fake gear . i would think i could hide it in my car easy enough . and id go with my girl to try and attract less attention . is it true that the phamacies will rat you out though ? and are you checked by the mex police on that side or us police on this side ? or both ?
    Just out of curiosity, do any of the Pharmacists speak english? It would be hard to bargin if they did not. I would love to go one summer, but it is a long way from South Carolina.

Venice is offline Junior Member

TJ

This is all you gotta know about TJ. There are as many people in TJ who speak English as there are in Los Angeles who speak Spanish. I was driving through LA the other day and saw Toyota billboards in Spanish. "Es Nuevo Toyota..." Wasn't sure if I was still in the States.

But seriously, northern Mexican hubs like TJ, Ensenada, Rosarito, most of the signs are in English, everybody speaks English, and everything is sold in dollars. These places thrive on American money.

Short answer: Other than getting your stuff across the border, you don't have much to worry about.

Heck ya. I have never bought AS south of the border, but I've bought a grip of other stuff. Meheeco is the bargaining capital of the world. Dude, NEVER settle to pay what they ask for, say " Are you kidding me? " I go to Jose's Pharmacia down the street and pay half that. Then they'll say.."fine go". As you are walking out of their store, they are on their hands and knees sucking you off saying "ok, ok...you got a deal". Works every time. Act like you know what you are doing, they can spot 'fakes' just as well as we can.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    i if you haven,t been there, i don,t recommed anyone to go mexico by itself, specially to the boarders. remember you don,t have knowledge of the town and language, without these believe me bro,
    i hope not but, changes are you could experience something bad. better if you take someone who knows the way around there, will be good and fun for you bro.

cpitt398 is offline Junior Member

callin Mr. Juice

you mentioned that pharms were having a sale. How much were sauce preloads. They are usually around $10. I am going in like a week or so and I am wondering how much stuff is going for now. If you happen to remember how much ttyyoko tren is of winny, Iwould appreciate if you would enlighten me.
    Thanks

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Yeah, and if anyone can enlighten me on some prices on Anavar down there it would be appreciated. I'd love to take a trip down there but just don't want to get popped coming back. All my friends down here look like narcotic users, not juicers, but that's probably because they are druggies

Thread Information