Thread: Synthol

Body is offline Associate Member

Synthol

I have been considering using synthol before my next show. I've done plenty of research, but the only testimonials I've found are supplied by people trying to sell the synthol. Wanted to know if I could get any true and real testimonials from anybody here who's used it. I've got a great source that sells good quality sterile stuff. Some people say that site injections are just as good or better, but I've always stuck the glutes. I am most interested in bringing my chest up to speed. I've done everything to get it there without the synthol, but it's just not happening. Is it safe to site inject in the pecs? Thanks for the help!

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    I can't speak for synthol b/c I haven't used it, but can't say I never will either (in moderation). But yes you CAN indeed safely site inject your pecs bro, I do them all the time trying to bring mine up

inertia is offline Associate Member
    Last edited by inertia; 09-02-2002 at 08:17 PM.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Yeah inertia, maybe I should have put more emphasis on the words "in moderation"

Body is offline Associate Member
    That's certainly not the look I'm going for! I would probably just be better off with site injections, but there's just some mental block that scares me away from injecting so close to my heart. I'm looking into how pec injects should be done, the only injectable I'm on is sos250 so I guess I'll see how works?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You might want to post this in the Competitive Bodybuilding Q&A section. I have no experience with synthol but will keep it bumped for you.

Thread Information