RANDY-D is offline Junior Member

finished week 1 of sust @500mg

just finished my first week of sust250 @ 500mg.
    noticed my hockey has improved incredibily~! its
    really weird, but my attitude is awesome for the
    first week! i feel good, and i seem to be in a good
    mood as well~! hope it stays this way~! my dick
    has been up and down~! seems to be rock hard in
    the morning, then as the day goes on, it stays soft~!

Ex_banana-eater is offline Junior Member
    Interesting post. Sir: A suggestion; you should make this thread into a cycle log.

stevie is offline Junior Member
    im kinda surprised you're noticing anything after a week. I just did my 5th shot the other day... it couldnt have gone any better. The needle just slid in, i didnt even feel it, the injection went perfectly, and not a drop of blood... I still remember my frist injection where i was shaking like a fucking schitzo! I've seen minimal results as of now, but from what i understand, it'll only start beginning now.

stevie is offline Junior Member
    oh and this "up and down" stuff with your dick? thats nuts... im the fucking horniest mofo now. Anything'll give me a boner, and oh ahahha the mornings are hilarious. I have the biggest fucking hardon... i cant wait to see what my roomate says when i move in!

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I'm using some enanthate right now and it's my fourth week and it's finally really starting to kick in. It's starting to get to be a hassle to go out in public with the whole never-ending boner thing happening all the time. Now if I had some pills that could make that go away for an hour. I mean the super-schwang is cool but it's embarrasing when you are standing in line at McDonalds with a tent in your pants, everybody stares.

gooosh, wish i had that problem! maybe the test hasnt kicked in yet,
    enough to give me a boner all day long! like i said , i only have a
    problem in the morning when i wake up! it seems like i am wanting sex
    more and more as the days progress! well, i have to admit! i hate f*cking
    needles, but since my girlfriend is a nurse and gives about a 100 or so shoots a week, it is painless for me! she sticks the needle in and i cant even feel it, i only felt the sust go i on the left cheek, not the needle, but the right cheek, i did not feel a thing!!! i was shocked!!! every time she shoots me up, i think she is going to some how try to get revenge on me for being an asshole to her sometimes, and i clinch my teeth together, and before i know it, wham! she is throwing the needles and syringe in the garbage!!!

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member

You lucky SOB!!

Wish I had a professional doing my shots. I have dropped the needle several times while injecting( after penetration of the skin ), especially during the summer when it's 35C or higher as I have no air conditioning and you sweat like a pig in that heat. It doesn't really hurt at the time but it sure smarts the next day. Like a big ass charley horse. Anyway I wish I had an old lady like your old lady, my life would be a lot easier.

CHICA<----------- what are you doing eatting at Mc Donalds?
    did you get one of those 25grams of fat cheeseburgers?

Thread Information