Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Best roid for agression/rage for contact sports?

one of my buddies is a rugby player and he wants to try ONE roid...all he is looking for is pure agression and strength...he doesn't really care if he gets big, he just wants that extra boost...i recommeded Halo...any suggestions?? maybe something he can stay on for 3-4 months at a moderate dosage, with Clomid when he's done of course... please don't worry about his stats, just answer generally speaking please...

BTW, what is the average Halo cycle like??? mg's per day?? for how long??? thanks

what about Prop/Fina???

still growin is offline Member
    I read on a drug profile lists somewhere about a pill that you place under your tongue and let it dissolve. It is supposed to make you very pissed and agressive! Forget the name as I was not interested in it, but I will look.

testprop is offline Associate Member
    halotestin is what he's looking for. Tyson used it when he was younger. But it's very toxic to your liver and can cause a variety of side effects.

check the profiles

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Halo and Fina together will make you want to kill everyone.

Ex_banana-eater is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by still growin
    I read on a drug profile lists somewhere about a pill that you place under your tongue and let it dissolve. It is supposed to make you very pissed and agressive! Forget the name as I was not interested in it, but I will look.
    What you have described sounds similar to a cheque drop. However, they are not in pill form. They are taken similar to the way you noted though, but are very dangerous for the liver. They are also extremely hard to obtain.

still growin is offline Member
    why is there no profile for halotestin ? Only namebrands and dosages?

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

ex banana hit it

cheque drops are what you're looking for. as far as the halo, i'm not a believer in it's ability to make your more agressive. i use halo in every cycle i have ever done for years.never any aggression at all. i think that's a fallacy. it may be dose related, but more likely it's just like any other side effect; it's a person to person thing. i use up to 40mgs and nothing in the agression department.just my .02

hammerhead is offline Member
    Come work with me for awhile - my job will turn anyone into a raging maniac !!!

Seriously - testosterone made me noticeably more aggressive.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    I'll send you my ex-wives phone number. If your buddy and her hook up, he'll most likely see the change in his agression go up ten fold! Actually I'm with Partyboy on this one. I have taken test and other realted AS that were beblieved to bring out the aggression in one and it had no effect on me at all as far as I could tell.
    This is the first time I have ever heard of anyone takeing AS fro emotional reasons only. Really seems like a waist when with a decent stack he could obtain his present goals and out on some mass at the same time. JMO
    IC

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by Tobey
    This is the first time I have ever heard of anyone takeing AS fro emotional reasons only. Really seems like a waist when with a decent stack he could obtain his present goals and out on some mass at the same time. JMO
    IC
    ya i know, i advised him against it, but he doesn't have much $$$ to spare on AS...i'm going to recommend Fina to him??? what do you all think??? maybe stacked with some Prop??? that is what i will be starting here very shortly:

1-8 Prop 100mg ED
    1-8 Fina 71.25 mg ED

What do you all think of that cyle???

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Aggression, it all depends on the person. Im a very edgy person but I can control it. AS doesnt do anything to my emotions because i can control it. Its all in your head, you can go get him a bottle of ECA stack or something like that and he will go crazy because its all in his head.

Thread Information