IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"

22 years old, what do you think

Does anyone have any opinions they can give me about doing first cycel ever (test prop 500 a week) at the age of 22

I will be 22 in a year.

Can I please have some input about doing my first at this age......If I were to start, I would only do 1 cycle per year until i am closer to 25-27 years old.

ps. been planning my first cyce since i was 16....21 presently, thats a long time to be waiting

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    What are your stats and lifting history?
    Age should not be the only determinant.

M.
    Last edited by magic32; 05-16-2007 at 01:07 PM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04
    Does anyone have any opinions they can give me about doing first cycel ever (test prop 500 a week) at the age of 22

I will be 22 in a year.

Can I please have some input about doing my first at this age......If I were to start, I would only do 1 cycle per year until i am closer to 25-27 years old.
    Sounds fine to me. Why not go with enanthate so its less injections for your first time around.

starting lifting at age 14.......I made every mistake imaginable nutrition and exercise wise between the ages of 14-19....at age 19, I started to get some sense of eat big to get big............over the last year, I have fine tuned my diet, I consider myself very knowledgable about my own body nutrition wise and am currently dieting down big time while gaining stregnth and beating the logbook in the process to prove that to myself...........I am a didsciple of dante and doggcrapp, so training and nutrition methods are in check

stats- 5'8 dieting down from 223
    lifts

bench-300 for 7 reps
    squat- 365 ass to grass for 8 reps
    deadlift- 500 for 5 with straps

The thing I am mostly concerned with is side effects between a 22 year old and a say 26 year old, is their a significant difference
    Last edited by IronReload04; 05-16-2007 at 01:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    Sounds fine to me. Why not go with enanthate so its less injections for your first time around.

The reason why I like prop is because

1, more test, lighter ester
    2. "if" I were to get sides, I have the security of getting it out of my system quicker.....It just feels more reassuring

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    You should be ok with sides just as long as you have all your ancillaries already on hand and have PCT ready before you start your cycle. Good Luck

sounds so awesome to hear I am so pumped...

So the basic consensus so far is that sides really arent much different or significantly different between a 22 year old and say 26 year old....awesome

still gotta wait another year, gives me the goosebumps thinking about it

XmenIIIfan is offline New Member
    IM ABOUT to turn 22 also im learning more and more about gear and im getting very exciting

davedizzle is offline Associate Member
    I think you'll regret it bigtime. Just like me..
    I'm 23 now.. start at 21.
    At our age diet and training will give amazing results. I'd only say it's worth it if you wanna do it professionally.

Just my 2pence...

Quote Originally Posted by davedizzle
    I think you'll regret it bigtime. Just like me..
    I'm 23 now.. start at 21.
    At our age diet and training will give amazing results. I'd only say it's worth it if you wanna do it professionally.

Just my 2pence...

hey man, i value your advice.....could you go more into it

davedizzle is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04
    hey man, i value your advice.....could you go more into it
    Unless you can live a lifestyle which dedicates ALOT of time to diet and train (ALL THE TIME) not just when on cycle, you will lose alot of gains and waste alot of money.

At 22 years old that may pose a problem as I expect you have a decent social life, beer, barbecues, late nights, hangovers included. This just is not how it's gotta be if you really want to see long term benefits off steroids . The potential health risks, expense and legality issues outweigh the benefits for me.
    But I have joined the darkside...

If I was you I wouldn't join the darkside just yet... Once you do it's not easy to stop doing the juice.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i know i started earlier than 22
    and my lil test subject started cruising at age 20 and has been cruising since (he is HARD CORE and been competing since he was 16) he gets blood work done all the time and has both an endo he sees regularly and 2 nutrionist LOL.
    so imo u kan start anywhere as long as u have fully weighed the pro's and cons and can make YOUR OWN EDUCATED DECISION.

I dont drink....My uncle never drank, so i dont drink...thats not a probem......Thier are are no hangovers and super late nights and such......I already live a life that revolves around diet...

So let me ask this......I know the food bill is going to go way up. So lets say I keep the diet and calories high and continue to have a dedicated diet like i do already, than what are we looking at as far as keeping gains

Tae and dave, i was thinking more along the lines of your balls basically.....As far as "****ing with your hormones", is their much of a difference between a 22 year old and say a 26 year old......at 22, am i already pretty much old enough where side effects will be equivalent to a "healthy adult male"

Because if so, I already live the life, I think its time

the more I tihnk about it, the more I want to do it......this issue I think is the last piece of the puzzle I need to make an educated decision

JaCKeDuPD is offline Associate Member
    im 22 on my 3rd cycle lifted hard for like 4 yrs lifted for like 8 becuase i wrestled my whole life kept a good maintained diet... i drink i go out i party , alot of ppl say ur wasting your money i say u live once im lookin good feelin good and a milk thistle shake before a party hard night will do ya nice .... do your thing just be smart

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    5'8" and 225,, man how much bigger you want to get? Thats pretty damn big IMO. If your genetics are that good id stick with either getting ripped through exercise and diet or a cutting cycle,, but to each his own.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I have seen a lot of your posts and know you know your stuff, so i hav no problems with you starting at 22....

Thread Information