Upper Canada is offline Junior Member

After 2 years I ready for another cycle.

Bros,

Please provide me with your thoughts. I am 34, 5'9 and 150 lbs. My last cycle - test E and winny - was 2003. Before that it was Test E and Prop, then Test and Deca . I have been through a few, followed the stringent routines and everything has worked out great for me. Good gains and good mass...thanks wholly to this board. Everything I learned was from this board.

The gains went away, but I kept working out. Im lifting 4 times a week and hold a pretty good non-aas gain. I am ready for the 4th cycle.

Now I would like to ask members for their collective thoughts on any new juice that has come on the market since 2003, and if so, can you please recommend ideas to me to get my thoughts/research going. I am looking for lean muscle mass.

Should I stick with aas or maybe some hgh such as jin?

Toss out your ideas.

thanks bros.

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    just go with what you've been doing with a test based cycle. you can't go wrong with it. it really ***ends on your goals as far as what and how much.

thanks for your response bro.

any other thoughts appreciated

renman8 is offline Junior Member
    Given that you are 34 and 150lbs and that you have cycled, I would assume you are not eating correctly. You would probably be best off x'ing the deca and just running the Test given how lean you already are. If I were you I would eat 4000 cals a day for three to six months, while lifiing heavy, and then start a frontloaded cycle of Test. You shouldnt have lost all your gains unless you just werent eating enough or if you didnt follow with the appropriate PCT.

sonnygll is offline Member
    Yea it's got to be food. Most people do better then that 100% natty. Me included.

Ryler is offline Junior Member
    IMO you're not ready to use GH, stick with a high cal diet and test based cycle to elicit gains

thanks guys - i appreciate the responses. Just to clarify - I do still have lots of the muscle that i put on in my last 3 cycles.

this board is great.

Thread Information