ANTWAAN is offline Associate Member

starting next sunday....

hey guys im officially starting next sunday....
    week 1-10 500mg QV test enanthate
    week 1-9 400mg QV equipoise
    week 7-12 50m ED TT winstrol tabs
    week 1-14 .5mg ED arimidex
    week 13-14 50mg ED nolvadex
    week 15-16 25mg ED nolvadex.

stats: 18 years old
    5'10 170 pounds
    training for 4 years with lapses and injuries
    diet 4000 calories a day 200g protein (all i can manage for now)
    right now i just bought a ton of gainers fuels 2000 or something by gnc, it blows. the scoops are gigantic and its very chunky. bad deal on my part. my favorite weight gainers are the cheap champion nutrition heavy weights. small amounts of powder, and a ton of calorie. i am thinking of returning one of my weight gainers and getting straight protein, itll really help me out in the long run i believee. does anyone know if the chamoion nutrition stuffis still made? 20$ for all you could need i remember.
    heres my question, big cat says to not split up my injections and do it all on one day. he says there is so advantage to splitting them up and i think that it is worth it because you will be able to start the nolvadex a few days sooner. i actually believe him. what do you guys think? also, any advice or suggestins on this cycle? i picked out what looks like the best possible cycle to put on alot of quality muscle without bloating or fat at all for a beginner. was i correct? thanks.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Your to young bro! WAIT!!

OG

are you kiddin me man? i dont want to hear that age stuff.
    im all set and id like you guys to help in any way you can.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Where's the clomid?

Aragorn

im using nolvadex instead of clomid. big cat says its better, does anyone have a problem with nolva post cycle?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    you will get mixed opinions on clomid and nolva. Imo you should purchase some clomid if you are heartset on doing it so young...but im with OG on this one ---> wait

No im NOT kidding u little kid! What u think u'll be a man if u start taking AS? Wait till u grow some hair on ur balls before u decide to get into something u obviously no nothing about! And just because uv read Big Cats profiles doesnt mean ur ready! Or give u the right to throw his name around! I know Big Cat and im fer'sure he'd tell u the same thing if he knew ur only 18. So grow up and show us what kind of man u are and make the right decision! Do some research on guys who have used AS under the ago of 21. I know guys personally who have stunted their growth, lost their hair, acne problems and the BIG one limp dick from using AS under the age of 21.

OG

Zombikiller is offline Banned
    im afraid to say that OG is right man.im 18 too and was thinkin of startin when i was 19,but im gonna wait til im 20.u will regret starting this early later in life.seriously man,leave it for a year or 2.

Sorry i went off there! Way to go Zombi !!

U asked for advice, and im trying to give u the best advice anyone can. Bro, at 18 ur producing enough natural test that with hard work and a good clean diet u can get to where u want to be. And feel so much better about it because u did it naturally. Dont think for a minute that all u need is AS. U still need to train hard and eat clean or u wont see any results except wasting ur money and hurting ur body, and maybe permanently! Sorry again if i was to harh!

OG

how could i get a limp dick? and how do i so "obviously" know nothing about AS?

Originally posted by ANTWAAN
    how could i get a limp dick? and how do i so "obviously" know nothing about AS?
    Ok that comment right there shows me u know NOTHING about AS! "how could i get limp dick"?!?! Are u friggin kidding me! Now im not sorry i was harsh! Leave these boards!
    OG

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Your too young and you know that, but the cycle looks good to me. Get some clomid. And bust your ass in the gym and eat right and you will get some great gains.

on cycle, the test prevents impotence correct? and assuming i get my natural test back to normal which i will not be impotent correct? these "long term" problems are rare when AS is used correctly. my doctor estimated a 1-5% chance of ANYTHING going wrong to the extent you say. you dont have to read my postsif you dont want you, but i didnt as for you to take your own angst out by bashing what im doing.

to the others, do you really think clomid is THAT much better than nolva? my thinking is that since a lower overall dosage of antiE is used post cycle less acne and other side effects will present themself. again, the profile i read about written by "some guy" and his emails supports nolva over clomid, and i respect what this person has written. also, i have a surplus of nolva and id hate to waste it and buy something else when i dont absolutely have to. thanks.

You need the clomid to bring your natural test levels back after a cycle. If you dont have the clomid, your going to lose almost all your gains. You def need clomid. You need both, nolva just in case gyno starts to show and clomid to bring your test levels back.

Like i said, just because uv read a few profiles doesnt mean u know what ur talking about because u DONT! And u keep proving my point by making stupid comments. U know what, ur right! I dont have to read ur posts and u can do whatever u want! Cya shorty!

OG

if its that important, ill get the proper clomid. yes, at 5'10 i am extremely short OG, you got me there huh? i am not worrying about getting any taller, i know people who have juiced and still grew ALOT anyway. i dont know what else to say, i just want peoples opinions on nolva over clomid.

Have you looked at the profiles of nolva and clomid? If you havent that should tell you all you nee.

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    If you will do this no matter what, then go ahead and get clomid before you start. Also extend EQ to 10 weeks with test. Keep Nolva on hand for gyno. I would have to stick with OG on this one and say to wait. You are only 18 and you still have your whole life ahead of you. Why not wait another 2 or 3 years and build you a better frame naturally. You still have so much you can acomplish with creatin and protein.

Peace, Budman

budman, my reasoning for running the eq 9 weeks is so that i could start my post cycle therapy immediately after i stop my winny after 12 total weeks of gear. also, because of underfilled vials there is enough eq for 9 weeks. another question i have is what is te absolute longest time i can take 50mg a day winny for? i see people taking it 4-6 weeks but i have read about 8 weeks and i am no doubt interested in taking it longer if its possible. i also dont want to be dumb about it. does anyone have experience taking winny for such a long time?

Thread Information