deathgod101 is offline New Member

Questions concerning my primobolan-only cycle.

Hello everyone!

I am currently 20 years old, and after many years of training(6+), I have finally worked myself up to starting my first SAFE cycle.

Now, after many months of studying, I have decided to go with a primobolan (depot)-only cycle, so I am not doing any stacking.

100ml per injection

2 injections per week

Cycle lasts 10 weeks

2000mg of primo for cycle

I will Take clomid 10 – 14 days after last injection, to raise my natural testosterone levels back to normal, and to increase my testicles back to normal size(we cannot work with peas, now can we?)

Day 1, 300 mg, next 10 days, 100 mged, next 10 days 50 mg.

That’s 21 days total, and 36(50mg) pills total.

Now, from my research I have found out that primobolan 100%, DOES *NOT* aromitize to estrogen, so it has absolutely no side effects of growth stuntage. I just want to reconfirm this with you knowledgable people(even after getting a 100% confirmation from all of the sites/books I have read), before I commence this cycle.

However, the one thing that made me worry about this is the description of side affects from the website.

"GROWTH DEFICIT:

The use of anabolic /androgenic steroids can stunt the growth potential of children and adolescents. It is interesting to note that often there is a short-term accelerated growth of the bones. With continued ingestion one must count on a premature closure of the epiphysial cartilage which leads to a growth stunt and ultimately results in a decrease in the normal predicted height. Further growth is impossible making this an irreversible side effect. Young athletes who, because of their extreme ambition have decided to take steroids should, for this reason, reconsider. The only steroid that does not cause this serious problem is Oxandrolone (see also Oxandrolone), so one hopes that its producer does not remove it from the market. "

It absolutely does not mention primobolan. But at the same time, this website could be incorrect because it already states that anavar does not stunt growth, while that is incorrect. High dosages of anavar results in slight aromitization.

Also, are there any supplements I should be taking in conjunction with primobolan? Such as with anavar you have to take ALA/Creatine.

Can some one please redirect me to a FAQ or website which properly and profesionally teaches me how to do injections? Also I am interested on how to draw from the vials?

May I please get one final confirmation that I am doing everything absolutely properly.
    Also, answer to my problems and concerns.
    Another thing, what kind of gains are usually experienced if I am really eating for size, following a solid training program(3x/week), and sleeping properly, as well as supplementing.

Thank you.
    I am deeply obliged,

DeathGod101
    Last edited by deathgod101; 09-01-2002 at 04:29 PM.

and one last thing, about my diet..

I will start at 20xBW , then I will increase by 250 each day untill I am at 30xbw, where I shall see if I am gaining fat too rapidly or not, where I shall either maintain it and slowly increase, or decrease it if Im fattening up too much.

How does that sound ?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I wouldn't expect much off of 200 mg of primo a week. At the age of 20 you probably aren't looking to grow much more but I think the potential to close growth plates if they are not already closed is there. We need more detail about your diet other than how many calories you plan on taking in to give any feedback on that piece. You haven't mentioned what your goals are from this cycle.

I am still growing, I am certain of this.

My goals? Well I expect to gain as much pounds of LBM as possible.

My diet will have a great mix of protiens/carbs/fats, I will eat very often throughout the day (a minimum of 6 meals), and a great variety of food, and I will supplement with a weight gainer and have a post-workout whey protien shake.

I do not wish to go to the more "hardcore" cycles yet, and besides, my androgen receptors are still virgin. I am not certain of the kind of gains I will make. So you say I won't gain very much? How much would this be?

Thank you,

DeathGod101

4plates is offline Banned
    200 mg wk of primo is just a bridge and wont produce any results.
    if you are afraid of closing growth plates and side effects,wait until your body is ready and do it right

well 4plates, this is only my first cycle, I just wish to get accustomed to using anabolics and get some good "beginner gains" from it. Is this a bad idea ? Or should I go straight to a test dbol deca stack?

DeathGod101

4plates is offline Banned
    Originally posted by deathgod101

? Or should I go straight to a test dbol deca stack?

DeathGod101
    now your talking!

hehe ok.... I might consider that. but not for my first cycle, thank you. Can some one please answer my other questions?

Thank you,

DeathGod101

hammerhead is offline Member
    The main gain you'll get from that teeny bit of mild gear is the placebo effect. Just going through 10 weeks of intense training with the hard core diet you've planned out alone will put meat on your bones. Yes you might get 10 lbs or so from the cycle - noone here can guess that we don't know your metabolism or what you're eating or your workout. But my argument is that you'd probably have gotten most if not all of those same gains without the Primobolan at all. I bet we could sneak into your house and replace your Primobolan with baby oil and you'd never know the difference. That's how powerful your stack is going to be.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Don't expect anything from that.

DDD
    DDD is offline New Member
    Safe stack and being your first should see some gains(8 to 10 lbs)have heard of this stack being used before with result.Its not alot but is still more than your natrul test levals.would also work with calorie restrictions(just wouldn't gain much but get leaner)

ARABIAN_FREAK is offline Junior Member
    Bro think of it this way :
    On your first cycle your receptors are still virgin to AS , this means you will get the most out of it ,so it is better going with a test + dbol
    + ... cycle rather than going with a mild primo .
    I hope you get my point here bro.
    peace

Thread Information