Trevor is offline Associate Member

Clen is making me nuts....Help

Hey guys...hows it going?
    On my last order I got 100 clen throwed in cause my source likes me i guess....he's nice too! Anyways i have been on a bulking cycle for a while with and without juice. I decided to try and take some since my current cycle winding down. I am not fat at all and i have never had a prob with bodyfat getting out of hand, but i did wanna rip up a lil and make the abs pop out without having to do tons of cardio there by sacrificing some muscle mass. I am around 205 lbs now at 5'11. To the point you say!! Ok i started at 1 pill on day one.....very little effect. Day 2...2 pills....noticed a little shakiness and sweating. Day 3...3 pills...holy shit!!....hands shaking badly...mind racing...sweating badly.... Day 4...4 pills...Fuck!! Day 4 was horrible.....I acted like a crank head...hands shaking so bad i was unable to write at work...severe sweating...mind racing so bad i felt sick to my stomach...You get the picture!!
    I took the pills spaced out evenly throughout the day and ate just as much food as always. I have stopped taking them till you guys give me some advice on what to do. I am on a cycle of Test-EQ-Fina...Please throw me a bone!!

You mean no one on here has used clen ?? Some body just tell me if they have had similar symptoms or am i a freak that cant handle my clen??

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What is the strength of your clen ? Yes clen can make you edgy and people usually go up to the point where sides become uncomfortable and then back the dosage down slightly. I personally don't like clen that much and rarely use it anymore but I use to when I was younger.

Hey Rickson....thanks for the reply. The clen is just .02.....Wich i know is not that much, but damn. People told me it would make you edgy and jittery but i had no idea. I mean i have taken ECA...hydroxycut for over 3 yrs now....on and off. I can take up to like 8 pills a day so i figured i could handle the jitters without any problem. I have a buddy that said i should take atleast 7-8 clen a day to get the effects, but there is no way i can handle that and stay sane at work!! To be honest i really dont need to take them except i have worked my ass of to get my size i ahve put on and i dont want to lose any of it trying to get a little 6 pack. I am one of those guys that would rather be massively huge than lean and ripped. What do you think??

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    I think you are lucky to have it work so well for you, lol.... I was taking 10 a day and not getting that good of results. Stick with a dose that is comfortble for you bro....if you can get by on 2-3 tabs per day then if you ask me that is fucking GREAT! It is like growin on 250mg/w test when everyone else is taking 1gram to get the same results. Enjoy it.

Greek Oak is offline New Member
    everyone reacts has different reactions to different things....

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    Hey, bro I had the same problems with Clen ! I stopped at 4 pills per day spaced out. For me clen worked ok, but nothing to write home about. Some people don't mind or don't get the "speeding" feelings from Clen, and ECA, but I do. I just try to go the natural route and keep a clean diet. Only side with that is you can't have junk food. :P

Peace,
    CC

BIG RED I is offline Junior Member

clen_

trevor, kizer_soce is correct. i used every other day, six weeks total, and also t3, growth. way too uncomfortable! infact more anabolic on ancillaries than juice. good luck. red.

Thread Information