dieselthreat is offline New Member

TEST 400....in the bicep???!!!

i took test 400 only in the ass...and that stuff killed me....i couldnt walk...and there was a huge welt.....but i recently started doin spot injections..and it works great for the muscles that were weaker....now they're gettin bigger.......but i dunno if i can take a test 400 shot in my bicep....im thinkin its gonna probably welt up and hurt like a mutha..and also, since i just started doing spot injections like the arms and shoulder....ive been hearing that there are some bad side effects...like big scar tissue...or weird looking bulges coming out of the shot site.....bros i appreciate your responses

G-PIG is offline Associate Member
    ive done sustanon250 in the biceps, that was unbearable, but you get used to it fairly quickly, good luck with the t400 no doubt itll hurt, probably wont be able to train though so might not be worth it

deathgod101 is offline New Member
    isn't that theory about site-injections increasing localized muscle mass bullshit? The swelling is just from the injection, not muscle size increase or even sarcoplasmic hypertrophy.

Isn't it best to inject into the largest muscle groups(glutes being the best one), since this way more absorption of the injection occurs?

Aragorn is offline Senior Member

Aragorn

i dunno if its bullshit.....everyones' results vary......ive been doin shots in the glutes for years....and my ass got huge!!!...i mean from the profile side...its really really big.....i like it.......and alot of guys that have been doing it for years in the delt and bi's....all have had great things to say about spot inj. it might not be a new and big muscle.....but it sure looks big .

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Site injections are still a very controversial topic in regards to how they work and if the gains are permanent. I will say this for those of us who do them regularly for prolonged periods of time we tend to love the results. As far as site injecting T-400 I think I would probably pass on that one and stick with the glutes or quads.

deathgod101 is offline New Member
    What's your opinion on primo ?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    As a drug or for site injections? I think it would be fine for site injections although I would prefer winny, suspension, or prop in the off chance more AAS is locally absorbed by the muscle. As a drug I think it is overpriced for what you get but great for women.

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    Fina is also good for spot injections. I used it in my bis and had great results.

death god.....primo i think is great for the delt and bis....no pain at all......and it seems that u dont believe in the site injection theory......but u should try it out for one whole cycle.....and see what happens.......im betting your gonna jump on the band wagon....Good luck guys.......and thanks again for the responses

ruffio is offline New Member
    I've been giving my buddy shots in his Bis and Tris with T4 hes says its painful but it doesnt hold him back at all. Hes been doin it about 4 weeks now. Takes half in one arm and half in the other. Ive worked out with him and it seems to be making them a lot stronger, but who knows. He actually told me it hurt him more taking it in his butt, but maybe thats just him.

cooksbrut is offline Associate Member
    has anyone successfully found a way to dull the pain out completely from t400?

big swoll is offline Member
    one of my buddies took t4 in his quad and he said that he could barely walk the next day. i dont know because i've never done it but everybody that i've talked to says that its pretty painful, i cant imagine doin it in the bi...but whatever works

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I wouldn't use the T400 in your bi's or tri's...You're gonna be one sore bitch....

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Go with the deltoid, it is a great spot injection.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    the last 4 weeks of my cycle, I'm doing t400 cut w/ eq in the bicep only. I honestly wish i did my whole cycle in the biceps. My theory is that I beleive that you build up a tolerance to the BA just like when you drink beer, and you need a lot more to effect you because the first time i shot up t4 it hurt for a few days, now it doesn't hurt at all.

his_royal_fine_ness is offline New Member
    apparently site injecting causes the muscle fibres to and i quote "unfold and expand" ... whether this is to be true or not from a medical perspective , hell ive no idea, but as most ppl will agree, site injections do hit the area ur shooting alot faster than just in the glute. Personally I'll stick my glutes cos they're less painfull and more descreet

Thread Information