broncojosh is offline Senior Member

broncojosh's next cycle...opinions please

15 pounds away from starting my next cycle, and wondering what you guys think...here it goes:

1-4, 7-12 fina 100mg/ed
    1-10 upjohn test enan. 600mg/week
    1-10 qv equipoise 600mg/week
    1-4, 7-12 upjohn winny 50mg/week
    1-10 arimidex .25mg ed
    clomid post cycle

That's what I'm thinking right now...

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I wouldn't bother with the winny at the start of the cycle, but the cycle looks pretty good!

i debated it excess, but prog. gyno is always a scare when I use fina, so i figured the winny would help with that. you think it would be beneficial to up the eq to 800mg/week?

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Why break when running the fina?

If anything, start it a few weeks later and run it non stop.

800 MG EQ is good, nice and veiny.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    I may not be the most popular person for saying this but I would run the fina 1-12 and the winny at the end as you have it but not at the beginning. IF you are prone to progesterone gyno then you may not want to run the fina that long with out some bromo. Also it is only anecdotal that winny combats progestegenic gyno....never proven and no hard core facts. As for the eq....I would keep it even with the test, no need to run it at 800mg/w.

i've never had any form of gyno, just wanted to be careful...and the reasoning for stopping the fina is that I've used it a few times, and feel like my gains stop right at week 4, so i figured i would go 4 weeks, give my body a break, and then hit it again 3 weeks later.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Well even moreso than adhering to a plan I am a strong advocate of listening to your body. If you "flood out" so to speak in 4 weeks on fina then there is certainly no need to run it longer than that. Doing so would just build up unnecessary scar tissue and waste some good tren .

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I have a test,EQ,fina,winny cycle coming up to bro, great minds think alike i guess.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    I like it Josh. What are the goals for the cycle?? lbm with minimal fat added?? sounds like my kinda cycle. Anyway, running the winny and tren together have been working wonders for me. If you're looking to run a lot of eq, there's one school of thought floating around the boards recently that a 1 gram frontload of eq for the first 2wks overloads your receptors so much that you begin to see gains from it very quickly. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Here are my expectations of my next cycle JP...I'm holding off until I get my weight down to 230 and somewhere around 10% bf. With the cycle I'm hoping to end up 245 ish around the same bf%(although if I ended a little under 10% I wouldn't complain!). I think that is an attainable goal. Got any more info about frontloading the eq? Haven't heard of it before...

Thread Information