djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member

Question export kits, anyone use em?

cant find too much on these, curious if anyone here would recomend them, has used them, wont use them, has friends who have used them, im thinking about purchasing some and id like some details and info on them, thanks

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I have not used them but have heard from several people that they definetely have HGH in them. Any time you are using a counterfeit drug there is a risk involved but the price is definetely attractive. I don't think I would use them if I have never used HGH or you may have trouble knowing exactly what to expect. I would also demand a money back guarantee from my source if he is that sure it is a good product.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    yah, im not sure if i wanna risk it, some people say their even better than the real serono hgh, and some say its completely fake...dunno, thanks for the reply, anyone else?

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I'm on them now, they seem to work just fine but I don't have anything to compare them to. i can tell i am losing some fat and i am holding a little bit of water from them. i wish these guys were tested so we knew exactly what it was

Thread Information