bunktown is offline Junior Member

what aas dont make u crash as hard

yes i was wandering if some aas drugs make u crash harder than others. i was planning on doing a test/eq/winny cycle at the test being 300mg, eq being 400mg, and winny being 50mg eod, but i might be dropping the test because i dont want to crash that hard in clomid therapy and lose alot of my gains. do yall think this is a good idea or no. also this is going to be my first cycle so i dont know what to expect at the end. any help would be appreciated.

hardgainer21 is offline Junior Member
    bump

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    it is always best to run test with cycle. a basic rule of thumb is the less androgenic and more anabolic the drug the less crash.
    eq and winny very low androgens(water weight and sides more often with androgens)so more quality gains with less crash.
    but for better gains throughout cycle test at 300mg should be fine its a low dose and with clomid it will reduce crash.
    if worried too much about crash you could always do dbol bridge at 10mg every am after cycle to maintain gains. it does not shut down hpta and receptors still clean out---but thats a whole nother story

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    totally right, also anavar , winny, eq, primo are all weak hpta shutdown agonists, im sure theres a few more but i havn't slept in over 24 hours and this adderol is making me insane...good luck

hammerhead is offline Member
    I've been thinking about that alot lately. You could throw in deca in lieu of test and get a good stack with a smaller crash. That'd be deca/eq/winny You could stretch that longer than the test/eq/winny. Run 400mg/wk on the deca and eq and 50mg/eod winny. For a first cycle it would be plenty powerful enough!

Primobolan /EQ or Primo/deca/winny are some other clean stacks with a small crash i've been thinking about.

If anyone else knows some really good clean stacks with a mild crash at the end please share it.

bunktown is offline Junior Member
    i just wanted to say thank u. then info yall gave me helped my alot.

Thread Information