abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer

comming off the cycle

is it just me or does somebody alse out there felt this way

for one i have lost about 10lbs even though i keep up my eating habits and protein intake, i figured as much though
    well since starting my clomid i felt like a girl my emotion are all fuc*** up, somewhat depressed, lack of energy to get in the gym, but i still manage to drag my ass in there cause i didnt do all this work for nothing i say to myself!!

i just curious to see how everybody else has felt when comming off and during the use of clomid how did they feel??

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    i feel for you bro...like lots of the brothers out there you dont wanna come off, you dont look forward to it, if anything you dread coming off and I was the same way. lost about 15 lbs when i came off, diet sucked, had no appetite, couldn't drag myself to the gym more than twice a week at the most, ,got depressed, emotional, irrational, lots of fucked up shit was happening/compounding...on the flip side you gotta work through that shit, thats the best way to put it, things will get better, soon enough you'll feel better, you'll be back training regularly, your diet will get better, and soon enough you'll be ready for another cycle...keep yourself together and remember to stay focused on your goals, ambitions, and personal outlook, good luck and i hope you feel better...

thanks bro! i know it is hard and i am dealing with this shit-i have some of my new gear and i keep telling myself to give it time and wait and soon enough i will be back on. well today hasnt been so bad, finally found a protein drink i can down like 3 times a day if needed with no problems, before it was hard to get in one protein drink-taste's like ****
    i keep on keeping on and beat this shit and know with everyday things will be better
    abstrack@protonmail.com

jamotech is offline Member
    im going through the same thing, trying creatine to get a little energy boost.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    This is one of the reasons I prefer short cycles....you don't have time to adapt as much to the feeling of being on gear. After x amount of time (x being different for each individual) you become accustomed to the gear in your system mentally and physically. With the shorter cycles you don't give your body that time to adapt. Still isn't EASY but I find it much easier to deal with coming off a shorty than a longer cycle. The only other option is to stay on year round and I am exploring that option now, lol.

zodiac66 is offline Associate Member
    did you taper down the gear? or stop cold turkey? hope you tapered down. It has to be done that way, otherwise the crash will be too significant

bulkmeUP is offline Junior Member
    10lbs? thats gotta hurt. I hope it doesnt happen that bad when I do my first.

BigSAV4U is offline New Member
    So this is what i get to look forward to.....ggrreeattt

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    I have 8 more days of clomid to go , I can't wait until I'm done with this shitty feeling. I'm thinking of waiting a week after the clomid and going back on , what do you think ?

hammerhead is offline Member
    I felt like total shit. I felt so bad I went ahead and started my next cycle even though I knew I needed more time off. I was depressed. I had no energy. Zero sex drive. It really really sucks!!!

As hard as it may be you're probably better off to wait long enough before starting back up again. My second cycle didn't feel like much at all and I think - i'm hoping - it's because I didn't wait long enough beteen cycles because if that isn't the case then I need to at least double the amount of gear I take now from what I took first cycle.

Hang in there man. Has anyone had success with Prozac?? I'm going to get up - actually i'm up right now - on Prozac for the coming off of this cycle. I'll let everyone know if it helps!

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Well we all have been there bro! At first I did not think that clomid bothered me that much at all, but then I begin to realize how short I was espeically with my girlfreind. I mean every little thing she did or said set me off. I just looked at it as if it was an experiment and I was the test subject in queston. Kind of gives me an idea of what she goes through on a daily bases. I try to be much more in tune with little things now that seem trivial to me but appear to be really big to her.
    Actually I could not wait to be off the shit. Although my weight did go down, it was not quite as bad as you mentioned, but working out became a chore. But keep your head up, fortuneatly clomid threapy dose not last forever.
    IC

Originally posted by kizer_soce
    This is one of the reasons I prefer short cycles....you don't have time to adapt as much to the feeling of being on gear. After x amount of time (x being different for each individual) you become accustomed to the gear in your system mentally and physically. With the shorter cycles you don't give your body that time to adapt. Still isn't EASY but I find it much easier to deal with coming off a shorty than a longer cycle. The only other option is to stay on year round and I am exploring that option now, lol.
    kizer ! am i hearing this right or no? are you looking into staying on gear for a whole year?? but in lowere dosages and shorter cycles?

i did taper down on my gear toward the end. it has been about over a weeks now and i am lowering my clomid doses soon, the last couple of days have been a hell of alot better !! thanks guys for the suport!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Actually bro I used to do 4-6 week cycles with about 4 weeks off, I have been recently toying with the notion of staying on year round only increasing the dose when the gains stop coming. The later choice is starting to lose my interest though, I am not sure I want to push it to the point of being a serious competitor b/c then it would take the fun out of what we do IMO.

Also gear has a half life, there is no need to taper it down as you come off, there really is no such thing as coming off cold turkey. Take enanthate for instance, it has a HALF LIFE of about 5 days......so say your last injection is 600mg on sunday the 1st of the month (blood levels would actually be higher and they would taper down MUCH smoother but this is for the sake of argument and ease of explanation). So by the 5th you would have 300mg of test in your system still, then by the 10th you body would have 150mg. 75mg on the 15th, 37.5 on the 20th...... It is not like the drug just all leaves your body on the 5th day and you are stuck with nothing.

kizer, another question what should be the off time in weeks for a cycle, how many weeks should you wait before doing the juice again 4-8??

what also would be the effect if you were doing a cycle and for like 2 or 3 weeks you stepped off and then back on again with the same dosages

the reason i ask is because in december i am going on vacation for a couple of weeks maby 3 and i really dont want to bring wiith me my gear since i am driving and for the fact i will be visiting family.

i was thinking to just waiting to jan. and that would give my body 4 1/2 months of recovery, i know this is plenty but what if i started in december and went off for a couple of weeks, would this be a waste??

Depending on what you use in your cycle I feel that 4-6 weeks off is enough time (including clomid therapy). Of course I have research to prove deca takes longer, I am not sure however on fina though. I can tell you that 6 weeks off from fina was ample time to restore testicular size and while that is not a blood test it is the next best thing to one if you ask me. That and how you "feel" b/c you should or already do know how you feel when you're test levels are low or high.

As for your cycle taking 3 weeks off in the middle, I wouldn't. I would either A: run a short cycle and use those three weeks as the 4-6 in your off time and then run a traditional cycle after that recovery time is up. or B: take the 4 1/2 months off.......I have done this a couple times as well and my best cycle was one in which I took about 8 months off before doing.

i think what i am going to do is wait untill i get back from vacation and since i will not be working my summers job i will have alot more time to focus and rest my body
    abstrack@protonmail.com

That sounds like the best plan.....there is no rush in this game.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    It happens to us all bro. Your body is all out of wack. Give it some time, it will be back to normal soon. That is part of the Sides of doing a cycle bro. I know guys that do it once and they feel soo shitty post cycle, they never want to do another one again.. Hang in there, we all go thru it. It doesn't stay that way for long bro!

you know! I DONT KNOW HOW I FOUND THIS BOARD OR HOW I CAME ABOUT TO GETTING HERE, BUT I CAN SURE SAY THIS " THIS IS THE BEST AND MOST INFORMATIVE BOARD I HAVE COME TO BE ON" THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!!!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information