Hunterr is offline New Member

Runnin out of Sust--barely make it 8 weeks

Fellas I need advice BIG TIME--I'm currently running a sust/deca cycle. I just finished (Fri 11/2/01) my 6th full week. At week #4 I bumped the Sust up to 750mg/wk and kept the Deca at 400mg/wk. I planned to go 10 weeks, BUT I just found out my source can't get me my shit, needless to say I'm pissed!!! My problem is that I only have 500mg of Sust left. If I quit in week 7 how bad am I fuc**ng up my cycle? The well is just dry around here as far as gear goes. Also, I'm injecting on Sun/Wed/Fri since I only have 500 left should I space it out to make it last? Help me please.

Hunter

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    How are your gains so far? If you are pleased with the results, why not stop now? You can start ANOTHER cycle THAT much quicker...

Sorry i was gonna toss in a joke somewhere, but last time i did that, someone took it wrong the way, and went ape shit on me.g

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    be careful, you've opened up yourself for scammers. try to get you're hands on some prop. do whatever you can not to come off. if you come off before you're mentally ready, you will crash big time.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I agree with PPP. If you've gained a lot and your gains have slowed, then bow out gracefully now and start up in 7 weeks. You'll probably be glad you did once you get through those 7 weeks, which is easier to do then 12.

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Your not in a bad position bro, i would have personally only ran the sus 6-8 weeks anyway and just finished off with prop. Even if you just end, like the guys said, it will be that much sooner that you can start the next cycle. Make sure you cut off the deca at the same time as the sust.
    This just got me thinking guys. Off topic Hunter sorry. A lot of the beginner cycles recomended are usually something like this 500mg long lasting test and 400mg deca for 8-12 weeks. This leaves the person in a gray area when they come off. There is a 3 week wait for the deca and sust to get out of your system. That is just 3 more weeks your body could have recovered. Should we incorporate frontloading and fast ester tapering to newbie cycles critiques or should we just keep it simple?

Ranger Guest
    All good advice here, and yes....be careful of the e-mails you may be getting....*wink*

Ranger

Runnin Out

Thanks guys I really appreciate the answers. PapaPump I think I may take your advice and cut it out when I have used my last two bottles and "bow out gracefully." I am happy with the gains so far and I have had so many people come up and ask if I'm "juicin." Hell, I have the attitude now and say "yeah, so fuck**n what--I look better than you!!!!!!!!"

Hunter

Nathan

Nathan, Sorry bro, you're the one who said to bow out gracefully, but I'll use you and papa's advice together.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Runnin Out

Originally posted by Hunter
    I have had so many people come up and ask if I'm "juicin." Hell, I have the attitude now and say "yeah, so fuck**n what--I look better than you!!!!!!!!"

Hunter

Atta Boy!!! If they say anything, flex your gun and make em go run home and cry to their mama.

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    PsycoSwole thats interesting what you were saying I'll also have to give more thought to that.

4plates is offline Banned
    take it as a lesson learned and next time youll know better.end the deca withthe sus.
    i hope you were able to get clomid already because if the well is dry your gunna be screwed double.
    3wks after last shot
    300 day 1,100 ten days after-50 ten days after.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Psycoswole

This just got me thinking guys. Off topic Hunter sorry. A lot of the beginner cycles recomended are usually something like this 500mg long lasting test and 400mg deca for 8-12 weeks. This leaves the person in a gray area when they come off. There is a 3 week wait for the deca and sust to get out of your system. That is just 3 more weeks your body could have recovered. Should we incorporate frontloading and fast ester tapering to newbie cycles critiques or should we just keep it simple?

this idea in theory is sound imho, i would like to know if anyone has tried it, and if so what were the results like? i.g? lawnsaver? everyones opinions are surely welcome.

peace bb79

The Iron Game Guest
    hey barbells, you dissapeared on me again

It is the perfect cycle, using long acting esters in the begginning and frontload with them, then taper down to prop or a fast acting steroid so when coming off you can begin clomid therapy immediately, Lewd put this argument forward some months back and I have to admit for newbies I didnt really recommend it because of lots of injections but to anyone who isnt scared of injections I recommend doing it, those who are not should get better.

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Originally posted by The Iron Game
    Lewd put this argument forward some months back

Bah! Lewd is a good friend of mine. Ive learned most of what i know thanks to him and his help, funny you say that

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i.g
    sorry i disappeared on ya again bro, but duty calls and when it does you know what i gotta do.
    once again, sorry and i will speak to you soon.

peace bb79

Thread Information