Thread: deca and winnys

1021go is offline New Member

deca and winnys

WAS THINKING OF STACKING DECA WITH SOME WINNY JUST A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS CAN YOU PUT BOTH OF THEM IN THE SAME NEEDLE EVEN THOUGH ONE IS WATER BASED AND ONE IS OIL BASED.SECOND WHAT SIZE NEEDLE WOULD I NEED TO USE FOR INJECTION TO MY ARM.AND WHAT KIND OF RESULTS CAN I EXPECT FOR A 2 MONTH CYCLE OF 400MG A WK OF DECA AND 50 MG OF WINNY EVERY SECOND DAY. THANKS FOR THE ADVISE

maxmus is offline Junior Member
    I put winny and Deca in the same syringe jsut make sure you put the Deca in first then the winny, beacuse the winny can cloge up.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member

Re: deca and winnys

Originally posted by 1021go
    WAS THINKING OF STACKING DECA WITH SOME WINNY JUST A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS CAN YOU PUT BOTH OF THEM IN THE SAME NEEDLE EVEN THOUGH ONE IS WATER BASED AND ONE IS OIL BASED.SECOND WHAT SIZE NEEDLE WOULD I NEED TO USE FOR INJECTION TO MY ARM.AND WHAT KIND OF RESULTS CAN I EXPECT FOR A 2 MONTH CYCLE OF 400MG A WK OF DECA AND 50 MG OF WINNY EVERY SECOND DAY. THANKS FOR THE ADVISE
    yes, definately take the oil base out first...then the winny. your 'arm' is kinda vague, im guessing you mean shoulder, so depending on your size anywhere from 5/8-1.5...dont hear too many using 1.5 for delts, but personally i have big shoulders and use them no problem, as far as the guage you could get by with a 25g but you might encounter problems, you have to weigh the pros and cons, with a 22/23g youll shoot faster, easier, and have less clog, 25g youll have less scar tissue, itll be slower, and you have chances of getitng clogged and might possibly hurt less...and that cycles results depends on your current stats and previous experience...personally i would run the deca 12 weeks and then the winny 5 weeks after that...e2d with winny isn't the best either, ed or eod at the least...but you should gain probably around 10-20lbs...good luck

dj

bortort is offline Associate Member
    The general rule is no you cant mix water and oil base in one shot, But I know a few guys that have done it with no problems. Most guys won't do it.
    When you say arm is it a bicept, or shoulder inj. ? You don't need anything longer then 1" as far as the gage, I've have never done injectable winny, but I hear there is sometime problems with crystals pluging a small pin. So I would say a 21 gage would work fine. (maybe someone else can say better )

Results: Who's to say. Thats like asking : How much does a car cost ? your results depend on your age, weight, training, food, amount of gear, how your body reacts, rest, how long you have trained for, ( if your body is ready for it ) , and let me say food again.

If I had to guess.......I would guess between 15 and 25 pounds. If done right. If you added some test in, I would guess between 20 and 30 pounds. JMO

Bortort

Thread Information