Ott
    Ott is offline New Member

Are 6-8 week cycles good- or should I just send you guys my $$$

So anyone want my cash???

Anyways- I was thinkin of doing a cycle for only 6-8 wks instead of 10.... Just wanted to see if people had any good experiences with it... The only prob is i wanted to run 400 mg EQ with 400mg t2, and I know EQ needs to be ran for like 10.... Any suggestions

Oh cycle #1, 150 lbs... Thanks

Ott

Big_Dippin is offline Associate Member
    Bro, before anyone gives advice about cycles-please give us your age and training experience to go along with the weight. Then we can help you.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    You can make the cheque out to Aragorn son of Arathorn....

Aragorn

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't think they are useless with shorter acting esters but with the drugs you are choosing I don't think it would be a good choice.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Rickson
    I don't think they are useless with shorter acting esters but with the drugs you are choosing I don't think it would be a good choice.
    ditto

Ott
    Originally posted by Juice Junkie
    Send me your money
    Aight guys, checks in the mail!!

Anyways, I am 21 next month, been workin out for only about a year. I know it would be smart to wait longer, but I have been studying up on my stuff on AR and elsewhere for over a year or two. I went from 138 to 150 this summer with the help of some creatine. Thats about it. I am not looking to get HUGE, just fill out, get some nice lean mass (plus some extra B/F, I know I know!) Let me know what you think. Sounds like im probly better off with a 10-weeker?!?! Thanks

Ott

big swoll is offline Member
    i think it would be smart to keep training naturally since youve only been working out for a year. how is your nutrition, have you been eating the right foods and enough of it...i know that right when i started to do that i saw great gains

Iron Game is offline New Member
    You should train naturally for longer, fine tune your diet and if doing a 6 week cycle then fast acting steroids should be used to get the best out of it. You will one day get there but with patience and determination, if you rush things or become impatient the side effects will outweigh any good.

Peace

hammerhead is offline Member
    You're sound alot like I did at your age.

I could eat a damn horse and not gain an ounce. Hell - I was 6' and weighed 125 lbs. when I started working out. I made skinny people look big. I got up to 155 lbs. naturally and then went up from there on roids. From experience - if you're anything like what I was - any mass I stacked on disappeared after I got off the juice. It took months or even years but my metabolism was so high i could not keep the muscle.

Be real careful how much fat you stack on. I know at your age and being thin you feel like a little fat won't hurt. That's true. You probably should get some fat but trust me - you will. You don't have to work at it to get it. And remember when you get older the muscle weigt is alot harder to keep than the fat weight you put on today! Think about when you're 40+ how important will the body fat be then? It's alot easier to never put on body fat in the first place than it is to lose it once you've got too much.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by Iron Game
    You should train naturally for longer, fine tune your diet and if doing a 6 week cycle then fast acting steroids should be used to get the best out of it. You will one day get there but with patience and determination, if you rush things or become impatient the side effects will outweigh any good.

Peace
    What he meant to say, is you're too damn little for juice...take up distance running. J/K bro

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    YOU DIDN'T TELL US HOW TALL . very important ....are you done growing . I grew 1" between 24 & 25 ..... at 19 I was 6' and 160 by 21 I was 195 natural ..... you need to be very detailed......

this is turnig into a montra....it's all in the details!

12 pounds over the summer is great you will keep it if you eat right .
    most guys would be very happy to keep 12 pounds in a cycle! you need to tap out your bodys natural genitics.

after only one year of training you still have a few plateaus to break threw naturaly

the key to gaining natural is eating for the weight you want to be . 2.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight wanted ........work in 15 pound goals

it's not time to cycle yet ......train hard

Ott
    Originally posted by ECFATCAT
    YOU DIDN'T TELL US HOW TALL . very important ....are you done growing . I grew 1" between 24 & 25 ..... at 19 I was 6' and 160 by 21 I was 195 natural ..... you need to be very detailed......

this is turnig into a montra....it's all in the details!

12 pounds over the summer is great you will keep it if you eat right .
    most guys would be very happy to keep 12 pounds in a cycle! you need to tap out your bodys natural genitics.

after only one year of training you still have a few plateaus to break threw naturaly

the key to gaining natural is eating for the weight you want to be . 2.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight wanted ........work in 15 pound goals

it's not time to cycle yet ......train hard

HEY,
    Thanks for all the good info... Ok, well ill be 21 in about a month. I am about 5'9" and at 150. But I do not LOOK 150, this summer I put on some weight, but some was just fat in the abs. Not that im bitching, i ate like a horse and put on some mass and strenght. Ok so I am on the right track. I know it is smartest to wait to get to your plateaus and then cycle up, but the truth be told, i dont know if ill be able to wait! I am real skinny and sick of the damn slow process.

Anyways. I have been researching for over a year. I know I should wait- and I might. But if i DONT, then I still want to do it right!! Thanks

Ott

Thread Information