Compendium is offline New Member

First cycle at last

Well after much research I have decided upon my first cycle. (im so glad i waited... a year ago Kizer_soce recommended i wait on bloodsweatsteel and im glad i did.. dont know if he remembers me but he was very helpful)

Weeks 1-10 QV Test Enanthate 500mg
    Weeks 1-10 Deca 300mg
    Weeks 1-4 dbol 30mg daily

and i will run clomid post cycle.. Im not scared of gyno I dont see myself getting it definately not prone... I didnt have any kind of chest at all before working out... it was just flat.. started weighing 118 lbs

I know the usual starting dosage is 400 mg a week but i can get the 300mg deca for cheap and i dont want too run 600mg I think thats overkill. I should be able to gain well off of 300. I know I should probably go w/ EQ but its pretty expensive.

30 lbs should be a piece of cake..

5'9 207
    Chest: 49"
    arms: 18"
    legs: 25"

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I am not sure how you know whether you are prone to gyno having never done AAS before so I would have Nolva on hand. I am sure you will gain well on that cycle but thirty pounds is aggressive for any cycle. Start your clomid on week 13. Good luck and let us know the results.

inertia is offline Associate Member
    bro , like rickson said id have some nolva on hand.just because your 'NOT scared of gyno" does not mean you wont get it,hwo do you know your not prone? did you have oyur bloodwork done since you have been preparing for a year now?what is your baseline estrodiol level? so your 19 do you have some arimidex /l-dex for bloat?these are some things to consider too bro.i haev been preparing for months now and i wouldnt dream of starting without these things.i believe 19 is a bit young to start as IMO.the rest of this classic cycle looks good!
    peace inertia

Big_BoneZ is offline Associate Member
    as Inertia and Richson.. Nolva is a must to MAKE SURE there is no Gyno and also Clomid which will reinstate your natural Testosterone , that your balls will stop producing during the cycle and after. You have done your research as you said, and you should look into these too.
    Good luck

re

Screw arimidex im not paying a fortune for that shit even if it is the best anti-e.. And yes I have researched anti estrogens... I hate to waste my money on nolvadex ... because im about 99.9% sure i wont get gyno.. I guess I can just use Nolvadex for my anti estrogen since its actually more effective mg for mg than clomid..

showtime is offline Junior Member
    um its not like nolvadex is that expensive and imo, it is well worth the money b/c i don't know a/b you but i don't think i would like to have bitch tits

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think you should spend a little more time researching the ancillaries before you start your cycle.

re

hahaha good point bro.. no point in taking a chance.. alright I will get some nolvadex to go w/ my clomid

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Hey bro, I do remember you actually, and I am glad you decided to take my advice. The fellas are right, whether you NEED it or THINK you need it or not, you should ALWAYS have some nolva on hand.....grab about 100 tabs and that should do you for a good while. Hopefully you won't need them but it is always better to be safe than sorry bro.

As for the arimidex , there are ALOT of generic products out and liquidex products that are very affordable now.

Thread Information