inertia is offline Associate Member

whats up with the price of anavar?

no matter how i look at it the price of anavar is too expensive.i was trying to figure a bit of var into a cycle and generic or not its cost is too much for me.why is var so friggin expensive?in comparison you could get the same effects of other as for less money.how does var compete, or will it ever? my only option to try this as is a var only cycle?

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    suitable for men and women, very mild androgenic with moderate anabolic effect, doesn't aromitize (means will also not stunt growth), and it taken properly at a reasonable dosage it will harldy affect the hpta if at all...sounds nice to me, but im a mass guy, not a quality guy but and quantitiy guy right now, gotta love bulking...good luck

Iron Game is offline New Member
    Its an amazing little thing, nuff said!

50mgs daily for 6 weeks or longer and with the right diet you will transform your physique in an amazingly subtle way.

Originally posted by Iron Game
    Its an amazing little thing, nuff said!

50mgs daily for 6 weeks or longer and with the right diet you will transform your physique in an amazingly subtle way.
    does this mean you like var only cycle?is it really worth it?

Yes, very much worth it for the majority of people who have tried it including myself

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    One of the companies (i can't remember which) has a patent on oxandrolone...That's why the powder to make the tabs is so friggin expensive...

so if it doesnt aromatize no l-dex,no gyno, no injects, no clomid ect ,ect....?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It doesn't aromatize at all so no L-dex is necessary. It is relatively easy on the liver compared to other orals. It seems to have some unique properties which helps making fat loss in the abdominals (and I am not sure why this is) much easier. It does effect the HPTA and clomid does need to be taken post cycle but doesn't seem to shut you down completely even at pretty high dosages. It is a good drug but not one for those on a budget.

Originally posted by Rickson
    It doesn't aromatize at all so no L-dex is necessary. It is relatively easy on the liver compared to other orals. It seems to have some unique properties which helps making fat loss in the abdominals (and I am not sure why this is) much easier. It does effect the HPTA and clomid does need to be taken post cycle but doesn't seem to shut you down completely even at pretty high dosages. It is a good drug but not one for those on a budget.
    var/clomid sounds good to me who makes the best brand for money spent and are there any good generic brands?

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    The most productive anavar cycle, would be a 40 mg a day of var and creatine. Var has the same results as D-bol but less bloat and no huge side effects. I thought it was well worth the money. With the perfect diet and lots of cardio, it builds muscle and burns fat. I think that even 40mg a day for 6 weeks doesn't need clomid treatment. The average cycle will probably cost you about 200 dollers.

how long can you run var on a var only cycle?why 6weeks why not 12?

there is no reason you cant run it for 12 weeks, it has been used to treat patients with liver disease so despite being passing through the liver many times it isnt as damaging as people might believe. You should use clomid post cycle with anavar unless you are willing to spend on tests.

showtime is offline Junior Member
    $200!!!! thats a little bit on the low side or maybe my "connection" is just shittin me

kaoz&zen is offline Junior Member
    haha, sometimes, also depending on brand, var can be an account breaker. 200 dollars seems cheap though for a man to run var, unless it is powdered form, but i only mapped it out for use at 40mg for 16 weeks of BTG and i was scared when i saw that price, wish i could have afforded.
    BTW, guys check for a thread from last month entitled "anavar " in it someone posted his liver values after a cycle and they were surprisingly poor.

projectsherv is offline Associate Member
    can you run var between cycles since you say it barely effects the hpta levels and also does not need clomid? like lets say i end a deca /winny cycle in a few weeks could i start anavar immediately afterwards? wait for after clomid or what?

I'm glad you brought that up Kaoz. The studies of anavar given to help with liver function are being done on alcoholics with serious liver problems. Ox is used along with other supplementation and has been shown to help increase liver functions in those patients. HOWEVER it is important that you understand that Anavar (while less Heptoxic than most) is a 17 AA and that liver values will be negatively impacted on a healthy subject. This has been shown time and time again on endo screens from various people throughout our community.

actually i don't know this b/c i don't have the background and am currently reseaching something else so not gonna branch out to it now, but let me throw this out there. What does a drug being c17-aa mean. Yes this is the process through which it works, but does this neccessarily mean that it causes liver damage because of this process of ingestion ionto the body? In other words, just b/c something uses this pathway does this make it toxic, or does toxicity have to do with much more of the compound itself? Sorry if this seems like a stupid question, i can't quite find the words needed to constuct the phrasing correctly (i'm quite weary)

so can anavar elevate your cholesterol & bp like a 17aa can?

Kaoz,
    That is one of the best questions I have heard asked on this board since I have been here. I will give you the best answer considering I am by no means a chemist and someone can come along later and correct my mistakes. The quick answer to your question is yes the fact that a steroid is a 17-Alkylated steroid makes it tougher on the liver. Here is why. The 17-methyl group which works to block liver enzymes and stomach acids from reacting with the steroid molecule must go through the liver several times before the compound is rendered useless unlike non 17-AA compounds which have the 17 beta-hydroxyl group removed rendering them useless once passed through the liver. However, the ester on the (injectible) steroids makes the pass much slower (over a longer period of time) while the orals make the pass through the liver many times in a matter of hours. 17 AA metabolites are always 17 AA metabolites so for instance dbol aromatizes into a 17aa estradiol-type coumpound. I think the substance itself does play a role in how elevated ones liver values get (understand that elevated liver values only mean the liver is working harder and doesn't necessarily indicate damage). Anavar and winny seem to be much less liver heptoxic then dbol and anadrol . Varying biochemical differences between people make this tough to calculate accurately.

well thank you i think.. haha, yes, thank you for that and especially for pointing out the stress/actual damage relation. but here's my problem now (which you hit upon.) As you said, elevated liver values are indicative of stress, not damage; well what is indicative of damage? and also stress on an internal organ varies an extreme degree between individuals (so this makes a definite answer harder.)

"the ester on the (injectible) steroids makes the pass much slower (over a longer period of time) while the orals make the pass through the liver many times in a matter of hours. "
    Yes, totally, but why does this mean more damage necessarily in this case and not just more stress/work needed to be performed by liver (if even).

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    papervar is the cheapest mg for mg that i've ever seen...anyone tried it?

Kaoz,
    Damage only occurs when the liver's ability to function is impaired. How much stress must happen before that occurs is very individualistic. It is obvious the more stress the liver is under the more likely damage will occur as shown by alcoholics with liver disease. The fact that the liver has to pass the drug (17 AA) and attempt to break it down many times means stress is much higher and thus damage is more likely to occur. Like anything I am sure their are guys who can drink everyday and take 17 AA for long periods of time and be fine. I am also sure there are guys who will get some impaired function from minimal amounts of liver stress. The bottom line though is being careful with the liver is a must. I am not an alarmist. I don't think if a guy runs dbol for five weeks instead of four his liver will jump out of his mouth and run down the street but I think people should make informed decisions whenever they play with hormones.

Thanks rickson, well along the same note does anyone have a study showing direct correlation between elevated levels and actual damage?

showtime is offline Junior Member
    paprevar?????how abotu give us an estimated price b/c i am interested

BALLS DEEP is offline New Member
    THESE PRICES ARENT TOO BAD CHECK IT
    www.icantreadpleasebuymehookedonphonics.net/

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Just a reminder of the rule of no source posting. Delete this post please.

Aragorn

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by BALLS DEEP
    THESE PRICES ARENT TOO BAD CHECK IT
    www.icantreadpleasebuymehookedonphonics.net/
    You could just call 1-800-ABCDEFG, they can help you out bro.....btw it is not all one big word so don't try to pronounce it.

Source posting is a big NO NO here bro, please refrain from letting it happen again.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by kizer_soce

You could just call 1-800-ABCDEFG, they can help you out bro.....btw it is not all one big word so don't try to pronounce it.

Source posting is a big NO NO here bro, please refrain from letting it happen again.
    LMAO

I needed that

Aragorn

Thread Information