Thread: EQ and T-4

cap_kix is offline New Member

Question EQ and T-4

Hey bros I 'm starting my third cycle consisting of Equipoise and T-4 for 10 weeks, I'm aware that T-4 stings like a bitch but I'm not tripping off that. What I was wondering is how much should I be able to gain and will my BF raise I'm at 7.7% right now also will this be out of my system before wrestling in about 2 months. I have never done EQ or T-4 before I'de appeciate your help. Later.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    When you say T-4 are you talking about T-400 (test ester blend) or are you talking about the thyroid drug T-4?

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    I would assume he is talking about t400 since he said it stings like a bitch.

As for the bf, if you are not taking an anastrozle product you can expect some water weight gain which would make your bf % rise but would go back down after the cycle is completed. As far as actually fat gain on the cycle will depend SOLEY on your diet bro. The lean mass gains as well will be based on genetics and diet, there is no telling what you will gain bro.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    i dont think there is a t4 thyroid drug unless its new-- its t3 thats thyroid

cap if you are doing a 10 week cycle of eq and t4 and wrestling starts in 2 months(8weeks) then i dont think its going to be out of system as you will be still on
    eq and t4 cycle would kick ass though

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    The thyroid gland sits at the base of the front of the neck and makes thyroid hormone from iodide, thyroglobulin and tyrosine. This results in the production of thyroxine (T4), which is a "prohormone" (it's inactive but just one step away from becoming a real hormone), and the actual thyroid hormone, T3. Both T3 and T4 are secreted by the thyroid into the blood stream. T4 is converted to T3 by the thyroid, kidneys, and liver.

Sweet, I appreciate it, all. Later

Kahuna is offline Junior Member
    Just finishing a cycle of T400 and EQ at 400mg weekly for 10 weeks. I used this cycle as a cut cycle and dropped a couple of body fat points and was able to add some size to my body structure. Mixing the T400 and EQ together helped take some of the sting away from the T400 but in fact really didn't hurt at all. This was a good cycle and will definately do again next spring.

thanks kizer_soce i never knew that(i heard you were smart dude)-- does people take t4 or just t3

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You can take either as a synthetic thyroid drug. T-3 is much stronger since there is no need for the body to convert. Most equate having to take 4 times the amount of T-4 to match the equivalent of one T-3. T-3 is the choice of drug for BB's and weight loss.

thanks bro--if learn something a day not a total waste so todays starting out good
    is rickson refering to rickson gracie

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    hey bro, is this for high school wrestling?

College.

Thread Information