Grissa Ost Drauka is offline New Member

First "real" cycle. Think I have it all lined, need an experienced eye to check it.

Training: 3 years continuously now, around 5 total
    Height: 6'3"
    Weight: 240
    BF%: Around 12 to 13
    Goal: 280 around 10% body fat and able to maintain naturally (lifetime goal of course)

I'm getting ready to start my first cycle, not counting trying d-bol once. I'll be using Test-E at 750mg injecting once every five days. Also at the start I'll be on d-bol for about a week to jump start it. Had a little left over so I figured I might as well use it. For post cycle I was going to use tamoxifen at 40mg for the first week then drop to 20mg for the second week. During the cycle I was going to take a small amount of HCG and then up the dosage for post cycle. I'm still a little unsure on a good dosage for the HCG so any recommendations would be appreciated. I plan to run a 6 week cycle at first but if I'm liking the results I may push it to 8, will just have to see. I just didn't know if I should look at any other PCT drugs or at least have something on hand in case any unexpected sides popped up. I just want to make sure I keep as much as my gains as possible, obviously. Also, last time I took tamoxifen I had bad back pain and my energy level was in the shitter. So far I haven't found a suitable replacement so if I have to I'll suffer through it, just didn't know if anybody else might know of something better that I haven't discovered yet.

On a side note is the AR-R site advertised on here a legitimate place to order from. Their prices seem good, just wondered on the quality of their products. If nobody's doing anything I was wondering if I could get a source check as well. I can send pictures of the bottle if needed. I trust the guy I got it from, I just like to be thorough.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    6 weeks of test E?
    Pointless as in my exp it takes the 6 weeks to see any real noticeable gains
    If this is your 1st cycle why are you running 750mg when 500 would be more than enough

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I completely agree with with every thing Booz says and add, your saying 750mgs every 5 days which is worse. First cycles tend to be 300-500mgs a week split into 2 separate shoots....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I agree with the 1st two guys.Do some reading in beginners cycles also hit the pct section.And you dont need 750mg test on your 1st cycle.READ bro.

PurpleOnes is offline Associate Member
    750mg is too much for a first cycle , more isn't always better!

Make sure you have everything you need before starting cycle( pct stuff and your test , needles)...etc. I haven't ordered from ar-r , but it is legit.

Thread Information