deathgod101 is offline New Member

Majority of supps useless, while on cycle?

Hey all, my friend who has done several cycles has informed me that the majority of supps(except for weight gainers), are useless while you are on a cycle.

His argument is, since your recovery is already so greatly increased, the effect of the supps is close to nothing, except for things like weight gainers. But he was reffering to ZMA CREATINE GLUTAMINE, those kind of supplements.

What are your opinions on this?

DeathGod101

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Some supps can be helpful. Unfortunately their cost tend to be relatively high compared to the benefits you receive. I tend to take a good protein powder, Glutamine, Tyler's Liver detox, Dextrose or maltodextrin (get those from a sports drink like power aid) and sometimes r-ALA. That is generally the only supps I take. I save the rest of my money for gear and food. If money is no object I am sure there are some other supps which may add to a cycle but if you have a budget I wouldn't be overly concerned with having them included.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    no doubt, i would never run a cycle with out aminos, glutamine, protein, ala, milk thisle, multivitamin, creatine, etc... its all relatively cheap and every little advantage can help...good luck

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by djdjdjddjon
    no doubt, i would never run a cycle with out aminos, glutamine, protein, ala, milk thisle, multivitamin, creatine, etc... its all relatively cheap and every little advantage can help...good luck
    i usually use those things...Depending on what i am taking, I use ala, a multi, protein pwder, BCAA's, tyler's liver detox and glutamine

Thread Information