bgbear69 is offline New Member

estrogen question

First and formost thanks for putting all the helpful info on this board this info has helped me alot.
    I am thinking of starting a cycle and have done some reasearch but I need on more point of advice, I am thinking of trying Methandon ( from Thailand ) pink, pentagon shaped and 5 mgs I know to take 15-20 mgs a day with food and that I need an antiestra but I can not seem to find how much antiestrogen to take, I have a 50 mg called ovinum that contains clomiphene Citrate I have 20 of them. I have read that some take it troughout the entire cycle and others say after, which is the best way to go? and at what dosage. also what other aides can I purchase now, being in the states and all, would saw palmetto help?
    Thanks

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Is that all your cycle consist of or are you taking injectables with it?

bgbear69 is offline New Member

answer

Unfortunalty, due to job and lack of accessability I am not able to do to much more the only other stuff I take is amino acids, vitamins E, B complex and C, a multi vitamin, ZMA, Protein shakes to keep my protein up to 350 grams a day ( I am 205 ) and one test topical called one + from avant labs. that is my entire amount of goods I take.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    hey bro,
    imho, i wouldnt do dbol only. i would just hold off until you can do a decent cycle, especially if its your 1st one.
    if your heart is set on dbol only, then get some liquidex, or nolvadex for gyno symptoms. you may not need it, but better to be safe than sorry.
    clomiphene(ovinum) is clomid, its used to bring back your natural test levels when your cycle is over.
    do a little more research bro, even if you only do the dbol. it will help in future cycles, ok?

peace bb79

Thread Information