heyarnold is offline New Member

help with winny/test cycle

alright guys this will be my first cycle and i really need some help. first of all i want to inject but i do not know what time of the week and day to take each of the shots.Also i do not know how much to take in each shot. Last i was wondering if you have ever heard of getting you needles for (yeah they are fine), i was just wondering if it was safe. thanks for helping.

inertia is offline Associate Member
    welcome to the board bro. first give us your stats, and injection times are dependant upon which steriod you are using so stick around to learn more about this.

peace
    inertia

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro looks like you have some research to do. You are putting too much in the hands of strangers asking that much. Also there is no posting of pin sources anymore, make sure you start by reading the rules, then hit up the drug profiles, then the educational threads, then wear out that search button.

heyarnold is offline New Member
    my stats are 6 3 215 and have been lifting for 4 years my bodyfat is around 10%. sorry about the pinz thing also ya that is very true about the being to dependent on you guys it is just i have been reading up on stuff and i can't find the real specific types of info i need. i have been reading up on as for about 6 months now and it would be real cool if you could help me out with a site that could give me the info i need on my wimmy test cycle. thanks

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by kizer_soce
    Bro looks like you have some research to do. You are putting too much in the hands of strangers asking that much. Also there is no posting of pin sources anymore, make sure you start by reading the rules, then hit up the drug profiles, then the educational threads, then wear out that search button.
    hell yah, its amazing how many people just jump into the idea that this doesn't take much (cycling) and all you do is shoot and grow...oblivious to any number of other variables...nonetheless the answer to your injection times if using winny your best bed is ED at the same time, you have a better chance of keeping blood plasma levels even...as far as syringe if your using winny then you can pass with a 25g but 23 or 22 would be easier, and the oil based tests if you end up using you can pass with a 25 but it takes forever, personally id rather use a 22...good luck

Thread Information