jmac is offline New Member

Question Naturally low Test levels

What's up bros,
    Quick question, before my first cycle I had blood work done, and come to find out my natural level is in the low normal range (I think normal is 200-800) and mine was around 240. Anyway, what would be the proper train of thought on dosing for my condition. On one hand since my level is low, I should have to take more to get blood levels were I wnat them to be. But, on the other hand, since I'm a little Test deficient would regular dosing be too much of a shock to my system?
    It may be elementary to some of you but, I think both arguements have valid points.
    Thanks for any opinions!!!

jmac

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    dang, tough situation. i wouldn't want to mess with an already touchy spot...id ask my doc personally, or try something mild at first, proviron , primo, var, winny, etc...again your best bet would be talk to your doc (imo), good luck

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I am not 100% sure what you are asking but let me answer what I think it is and correct me if I am wrong. If you are planning to do a cycle for the purpose of adding muscle then you will plan to dose your AAS the way you always have. The low natural test will have nothing to do with needing more or less synthetic test to have blood levels where you want them. Natural test is either severely suppressed or in most cases completely shut down on a cycle anyway. Now if you are trying to actually do HRT then talk to your doctor about dosages to help raise your test level to an exceptable range. I would like to know the particulars about your case. Are you coming off a cycle especially one involving fina or deca ? How old are you? Are you sure you have recovered from your last cycle?

jmac is offline New Member
    As for my particulars, I'm 30, I am not looking to do any HRT therapy, the purpose of my cycles (at least the last and next one) are bulking. The results of my bloodwork were from before my first cycle, which was Sust only. I began clomid yesterday. I hope i answered all your ?'s.
    Thanks bros. Keep em coming.

jmac

Thread Information