Thread: Sust Cycle

allornothing is offline New Member

Sust Cycle

Sup, thanks for helpn...Well i too have come to cross paths with the great Nile Co. and wound up with 11 amps...is that enough for a first ever cycle of anything? I have read a bunch of shit saying i need 14 to 16 amps for a novice sust cycle, but if i combine it with some decca is 250 sust/week for 11 weeks enough?

What is suggested here will 250/week of sust do anything to me after 11 weeks or do i need more, again first cycle ever?

If I should add decca (or something else), how many amps do i need? In what ratio should I take it with the sust and at what point should I add it to the sust cycle?

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    keep on reading bud, and this stuff can easily be found, but to make things a little easier on you sust250 for 10 weeks is fine for a begining cycle, i did that for my 1st and gained 40lbs...kept 25, so yah its a good one...ive also run sust250, sust500 both combined with deca300 each time and got some pretty decent results although i dont like the tt deca ...11 amps should be fine, imo frontload with them, take 2 amps your very first week and then 1 for each following week, good luck

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    i agree with the front load
    also 1 amp a week is very light djdj s results are rare for 40lb gain on 1 amp per week but gains are possible
    2 amps per week would be perfect
    if mix with deca results would be better

injec schedule?

For those just tuning in...i currently have 11 amps of nile sust. and this is my first ever cycle.

ok so front load the sust 500mg 1st week then 250 mg next 9 weeks right?

then how many mg deca do i need a week and at what point in time should i add it to the above sust schedule?

Ok, I have heard of a monday thursday schedule. I guess what I am looking for is should I do 250 mg sust on monday then another 250mg on thurs to "front load" the first week and then say 250mg every tues for the next 9 weeks? And when do I add the decca? would I do 400mg every monday starting the same week as the sus? or split it up to say a tues friday or a wed/sat 200mg everytime? how many weeks should it last?

devland2 is offline Junior Member
    y not just do an 11 week cycle? i got my hands on 22 amps and instead of frontloading i am just doing 500 a week for 11 weeks, nothing magical about10

Totenkopf is offline Associate Member
    i did a 10 week cycle
    250 a week it worked good for me i gained 20 and kept just about 15
    lost the water gain. So in my experience i would suggest just do the 250 a week. First cycle i think you will be pleased with the gains you make. Make sure you have your clomid. My balls did shrink quite a bit on sust.
    Good luck and enjoy

sust schedule

so just get more sust and drop the deca idea?

STACKEDMATT is offline Junior Member
    Bro . give us your stats first. how old are you, and how long u have been lifting, whats your weight, are u a hardgainer

For your first cycle it would be good to do only do 250mg of sust and 200mg of deca per week at most. If you are young and under 20 there is no need for test on your first cycle. Your body is in growth mode already and you should only need a little boost with a mild anabolic such as deca ,primobolan , or equipoise . And if you want a little more kick, throw in some dbol witht the deca as that is a classic cycle for beginners. But if you are a real hardgainer and are really wanting to do them sust, just do 2 the first week and 1 everyweek after for 10 weeks with the addition to 200mg deca/week. Make sure you get some liquidex-arimidex , and clomid for post cycle..The main reason i chose for u to do one shot is to see how your body reacts to androgens-u dont wanna shoot 500mg/week and end up with gyno. And there is no need to take that amount on your first cycle. 250MG/ week of sust for a first time user will produce anywhere from 17-30lbs gains. My first time i gained 28 pounds on 250/week of sust and 200mg/week of primobolan depot for 8 weeks. take care

first cycle

stats: (Never juiced before)
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: 225lbs
    Body fat: 20+%
    -Big Legs, Big Shoulders, Big Belly
    -Lifting on and off for several years, never able to consistantly lift more than 6 months for one reason or another (college stress and finals, injuries, bad relationship with the woman, you name it...)
    -Goals: Win the battle of the body-fat to muscle ratio, so look and feel better and increase my performance in sports and other physical activities.
    -Current status: Been back in the gym a little over a month now after a year long break. Bench at about 200 for 5, squat at about 225 for 10. About a year ago I had been working out for about 5 months and had my bench at 250 for 5 to 7 and my squat at 315 for sets of 10. I have big arms and legs naturally and my legs always get sick quick, but my arms have always looked better than they performed. Just picked up 11amps Nile Sustanon 250 by Organon good till 2004.
    -Plan: Continue on my current lifting schedule, 4 to 5 days a week with cardio 5 to 6 days, untill I get to my 5th or 6th month in the gym, around Jan/Feb, then just as I am starting to peak, add juice.

-Current cycle planned that needs help:

Week 1: Monday, Sust. 250 mg one cheak, Deca 200mg in the other cheek. Thursday, Sust. 250mg
    Weeks 2-10: Monday, Sust. 250mg. Thursday, 200mg Deca
    Week 11: Clomid 150mg ED
    Week 12: Clomid 100mg ED
    Week 13: Clomid 50mg ED

STACKEDMATT is offline Junior Member
    hey all, dont start that clomid till week 13. The deca and test will be in your system fro another 3 weeks and it will benefit you..So start clomid in week thirteen as 300 first day then weeks 1,2,3 150 100 50..take care

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    do the deca at 200mg 2x per week breaking up the shots
    if you can get more sus do it if not go with what you got
    agree with stackedmatt on clomid intake

garygill is offline Junior Member
    im doing sust also, its my 4th week..i do 2 shots a week..ive gained 10 pounds..and imma do it for 10 weeks following that same schedule..and it is my first cycle too!and ill post up new results all the time..strength goes outta the roof!im lifting doulbe what i used to do!

Thread Information