sticker is offline New Member

is primobalan and human grown complex a legal steroid?

I was talkin to my friend today , and he said he goes to this vitamin shop and they sell him a bottle of primobolan pills, i thought that ths steriod was illegal , but he is gettin it over the counter, he also said something about human growth complex ? Are these legal steroids ? And also i just finished my cycle , my next cycle planned is in march or april, If i take the primobolan and the hgc , will this mess up my clycle in march , i will be takin the hgc and primobolan( if my friend can get it , and if it is ok to do ) in december with creatine? i am just confused because i thought these were illegal, but if they are legal i wana try them before my next cycle.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    There is no legal OTC AAS or HGH in the United States. My guess is he is just getting one of the many prohormones and/or supplements that use a name very similar to the actual drug in the hopes that young Naive consumers will purchase their useless compound.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Rickson
    There is no legal OTC AAS or HGH in the United States. My guess is he is just getting one of the many prohormones and/or supplements that use a name very similar to the actual drug in the hopes that young Naive consumers will purchase their useless compound.
    This is absolutly true, the labratory names can sound very similar. Even a lot of some AAS sound very similar.

I saw the bottle today and the name was exactly the same, he said he was gettin good gains from this stuff , so even if it is a fake steriod , but might give little gains , is it ok to take before my next cycle ?

still growin is offline Member
    If you want to try it, why not. Probably won't hurt anything but the wallet. If you want to juice, there is no substitute for the real deal, and anything from gnc is a take-off. Steroids are NOT legal in any part of usa, assuming you live there.

i am gona try it , but i just dont want it to effect my cycle when i do it

Thread Information