kaoz&zen is offline Junior Member

Anavar in Stacks

Hey guys, i posted this over at my home board but was wondering if any of you could also give me some feedback, thanks so much:
    As you guys know i love planning cycles. hehe.
    Well i have been reading over several boards and i still can't find the info i'm looking for. More guys need to run damn anavar cycles
    NOW!
    Anyway, i love the idea of var alone and with creatine. And sometimes with a short stint of winny, but usually the only people i know who run these cycles are ones i have met in real life and not those on the boards. What would stacks have you guys run without var and then with, any difference in results? This interests me.
    There is a mod on a very reputable board advocating Fina/EQ/Var and Fina/test/Var as a cycle, instead of winny. Has anyone run such with either positive or negative results they could tell us about? How about test and var? Anyone have cycle results?

k&z
    BBX

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I have run both cycles with both winny and anavar . Well I had test in both the cycles but basically the same. I get stronger and lose more abdominal fat on the anavar cycles at 50-60 mg a day. I like the effect of the site injections from winny and feel I get a drier more overall shredded look from the winny at 100 mg a day. I know dosages aren't the same but I don't do winny at under 100. I think both worked well but of course the one positive I would have to say for winny is the positive balance in my bank account.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    I look at winny as more of a cutter, var is a lean muscle builder-equal to d-bol but with less bloat. '''''i would use winny, but that is just me. I would stack var with creatine, maybe after a cycle to keeps the gains. I am sure that you could choose either and you will be fine.

BIG RED I is offline Junior Member

var_

i read your thread rhino. i'm finishing a cycle in four weeks with post hcg therapy, nolv continued. can i use var for two weeks and hcg alongside each other while resuming clean receptor sites/ natural test level?

cycled d-bol, to deca / winny tabs, then winny depot. red.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    BR personally I would do that without worrying 20-30mg per day, many clinical studies say it will affect the hpta however my personal experience is that I am ok with that and can still perform, lose less strength and dont feel so depressed!. Also I have ran prop fina var and loved it great strength no bloating depends what u want really

peace

by the way dont use the hcg post cycle use it before the end, start in 2 weeks( from when u wrote this post) run it for 10 days, use clomid, var,creatine, nolva post cycle. Make sure you have nolva on hand during hcg phase as estrogen levels can rise quickly!. I would also run it no more than 500iu per day for 10 days not 1500 or 5000 every few days as I have seen some people suggest

peace

Jaosn, what were your dosages and results f the prop fina var cycle? These are the things i was looking at. It just seems that very few people on the boards (with the exception of some experimenting mods/vets) run anavar . it's a great drug and has a few health benefits. Thanks for the input so far guys.
    BR when bridging with var chances are you would want to maintain a constant dosage (~20mg/ed) and run it for a little longer period (4-6 weeks). Some feel as if HPTA is still affected as toJason said, but this changes from person to person (some feel as if you can maintain in anabolic state while HPTA returns to only a few percentage points below normal).

bro, Last time was just a quick experiment with some fina .5cc ed var 40mg ed and prop 50mg ed, I have been dieting for ages now trying to lose excess estrogenic fat I gained when I was first messing with juice and didnt know what i was doing lol. Anyway I maintained mm and lost bf for sure got stronger but my diets were really low 215lb eating 1500 kals or less not quite keto diets but low carbs, cardio am and weights pm 5 on 2 off. I kept running the var 20mg ed ever since I only stopped recently when I started test/fina/prop/eq and will add the var about week 6 again and continue till post cycle. The only probs I had with the prop var fina cycles was hard to hold any water and kept cramping up, injured my shoulder again also so had to change training about. I feel like for me 20 mg does not affect hpta and I love var to will always take it

peace

i guess in a way those are the goals i am going through..i won't subject u guys to my cycle history and stats,but if you'd like to know goto my homeboard and just do a search under my name (they are easy enough to find-- or just email or pm me). I ran fina(75mg)/Prop(100mg)/Winny(100mg blues) ed last cycle for 6 weeks to try the same thing as you and i was decently happy with results but b/c of outside variables cycle was hurt badly... I have several friends who run var alone or with just creatine and they have some of the best bodies i have ever seen (f course they also possess great genetics.) My diet is about same as yours as well, jason.. good to know that a respected mod/vet has ideas which i hold similar.

Thread Information