OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member

Why am I still....

Sweating like a bitch?!? Im going into my 11th week and im still sweeting like a pig. Lastnight i had to get up and swipe myself off 4 times. Finally got a towel and slept on it. Its really bothering me, and my chick is not liking it either. Seems my body temp goes up and down like crazy. Anyone else having this problem and what are u doing about it?? thxs bros!

OG
    Last edited by OGPackin; 09-03-2002 at 09:39 AM.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    what are you taking? or what do you think might be contributing to this? diet or something? id relate it back to increased bmr due to training and diet, you probably changed it...i have similar problems, i sweat almost all day just out of no where ill start sweating, what other habits you have? its also the bodies way of getting rid of toxins through the skin...been smoking, drinking, any types of drugs? personally i dont mind, i sweat like a beast in the gym and little more than average on a normal basis...its not biggie to me...hope things get better...shoot me some more info so we can further evaluate this...

adaptations is offline Member
    i sweat a ton too....esp during sex....i think its due to Increased BP....i could be wrong though...hopefully...off cycle ill be better

Thxs dj, U can see in my signature what im running. Finished the deca and winny last friday. Right now just on the 100mgs of Fina ed and 750mgs of Sust per week. I thought it was my bp but its pretty normal now. Im not sure about diet. Im eating pretty clean and havent felt this good in a long time. Except the sweating part.. Guess the only thing i do wrong is smoke some pot nothing else. No harder drugs and no alcohol. Guess the pot could be one problem? I dont mind sweating in the gym or when me and my girl are working out.. But when im sleeping is when its at its worst for me. Im freezing but i can feel the sweat running down my body. My chick is getting suspicious...errrr

OG

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    i get that way from fina and winstrol ...

nuke is offline Member
    It aint the pot bro !!!!!! :-)

Some of us have a natural tendency to sweat more than others. Im no doc but if you add in the combo of AS use you could intensify the sweating...

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    could very well be the fina...

Thxs for the replys bros! Its bothering the shit out of me. Like right now im in a cold office yet i have a film of sweat on me...errrr

OG

Thread Information