Thread: Told my girl...

canadian_mofo is offline Associate Member

Told my girl...

Well tonight the topic came up of steroids and well she asked me if i would ever do them and such. She's asked before and I've said i prob would in the future. Tonight i told her well im actually on them right now. Only been on this cycle for a week and its my first. Well she was quite dissapointed but somewhat understands seeing as she works out hard too. But still doesnt like it. Hey i dont like that she smokes though. Anyways she's mostly just worried that I'll change and such and turn into a cocky bastard with an attitude. I said it will never happen, but im kinda worried. At first she said if that happens then its over I said Ok cause it wont happen, then later she said well if it happens promise you'll end the cycle i promised.

So whats your guys experience on this topic. Do steroids change you so much that your entire personality changes and your a different person. I cant see that happening to me but want imput on this whole situations and past experiences of you guys.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    If you already have a bad temper off them then you probally have a bad temper on them. I have a real bad temper but I can controll it and throw out all my anger in the weight room. Just depends on the person.

desert rat is offline Junior Member
    Lie, lie ,lie. It will only get worse. If she wants you to stop THAT BAD just tell her you have. When I first met my girl (1994) she was cool with it, now she is my wife and I can't mention it without her freak out. I am still preparing for cycle but will use all precautions (DON"T LEAVE BRUISE ON YOUR ASS) and when you suddenly add 20 pounds blame it on creatine! Remember, they see you every day and change is suttle to them. It will only get worse my friend

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Some steriods can change your attitude, but it really does come down to a matter of you controlling yourself.

You know if your being a jerk, you might not care at the time but we almost always know it. i tell myself to shut the hell up all the time and i think its been working out.

My wife was totally worried about my use until she saw the amount of research i have done.

I dont hide anything from her, and for what its worth, its the way i like it.

them being scared usually is because they only know what the media has told them about 'roids. i mean how often have you seen positive stories on the tv?

involve her in the research for your next cycle a bit, make her a partner and say, sweetie if i start becomming a jerk, let me know!

sounds basic and might not help but maybe it will

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    I don't get the so called roid rage , as a matter of fact I feel awesome while on a cycle. It's the clomid therapy that blows , I'm going through it right now and I feel like a girl with all the emotions flying around. I can't wait till this is over , 7 more days !!!

Thanks guys for the imput. I do have a temper at times, but im one that can deffinatley control it so i really dont think it will be a problem. Its only a EQ/winny cycle anyways. Just thought she should know cause i like to be honest with her.

still growin is offline Member
    Temper can be a prob, but use the agression in the gym to benefit you. Also, usually when I am on, It gives you a little more confidence. Not too much as to make me real cocky, but you notice a change and a better sense of well being. It is all in the mind, just think before you act and don't worry too much!

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by canadian_mofo
    Thanks guys for the imput. I do have a temper at times, but im one that can deffinatley control it so i really dont think it will be a problem. Its only a EQ/winny cycle anyways. Just thought she should know cause i like to be honest with her.
    Honesty will work far better than lying about it. I was honest with my wife and she had no problem with it under 2 conditions.......1) If I got roid rage I would have to stop and 2) If I bought her breast implants , .......Well she has them right now and as far as I'm concerned , I made out better

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by sick1
    Honesty will work far better than lying about it. I was honest with my wife and she had no problem with it under 2 conditions.......1) If I got roid rage I would have to stop and 2) If I bought her breast implants , .......Well she has them right now and as far as I'm concerned , I made out better
    Damn right you made out better! Lucky you Bro.

his_royal_fine_ness is offline New Member
    im single, (at least look surpirised guys) and normally im very placid but when on the gear i have a shitty little temper. Nothing to get me arrested for but little things can really bug me. It's not the rage people need to worry about it's how one deals with it. My technique is, as everyone else's, is to save it for the gym and it does work. As for women, it's best to be straight. I show them what i do, tell them that the gym is my main priority and hope that they call me again. Maybe thats why im single....?

Well i just told her that its part of my lifestyle. Im a bodybuilder and if you want me to me be me you have to accept it just like i have to accept that she smokes. She went on about how totally different the two things are but she does understand. She also does like the amount of time ive put into research and the fact i use the proper precautions and protectents. I think she just cares about me to much

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    sick1 you da man i read about the implants in a couple of posts on here at first i didn't get shit but a boot in the @ss, but now she's a member on here all i have to worry about is sharing the computer when she wants to log on to this site. as for AS totally changing your personality
    i guess it depends on the person taking them. i found with my experience my personality changed a little bit, but by far not into a cocky bastard with an attitude. i changed for the better i feel so much better about my self. feel more outgoing towards people in general,and got a better attitude towards life totally.. except during clomid therapy that's a total different story.

Rictor33 is offline Associate Member
    Do some test, then show her the good part about being on a cycle. Just bang her like an animal, then she wont have a problem

Thread Information